Believe they will win or they are Done?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Re: Believe they will win or they are Done?

In Response to Re: Believe they will win or they are Done?:
    [QUOTE]Just in case everyone forgot.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Evidence that this board has been pretty boring of late! LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

BELIEVE!!!!!!!

It was a tough game.  We are not playing te Senators.  This is guaranteed to go at least 6, which most of us expected.  I still believe there is a better chance there is a 7th game then not.  I hate the doom and gloom on this board everytime we hit a road bump.  Still you all are far more knowledgeable and True Bruins fans then my peeps in the real world so I keep coming back!  Let's go B's NOONE off the Bandwagon now, this is ridiculous.  No need to side with any playr just ride with the Black and Gold and BELIEVE!  If that makes you a pom pom waver then wear it proudly, I DO WHOOOOOOO!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

I'm still chewing on my words from the Montreal series as I went on record that they were done. At this point in the Tampa series after Saturdays disgraceful loss I'm going to be a reluctant believer (as someone else posted "more heart than brains"). I still question how much further this team can go with the abismal power play that they have to offer. While there have been a couple of PP goals as of late the fact still remains that they are 4 for 52 on the PP. Had they scored a PP goal on Saturday the Bruins would likely be going into tonights game up 3 to 1 in the series. GO BRUINS!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonguy67. Show bostonguy67's posts

Believe.  They've usually been at their best this year when they've been counted out.

And hold on to your hats 'cause we're due for an OT game....

Is it true that "kaberle" is czech for "julio lugo"?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Believe they will win or they are Done? : Evidence that this board has been pretty boring of late! LOL
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]
    MeanE, quite the opposite and the reminder wasn't meant as a slight to you. I just thought the doom and gloom was eerily similar to what we heard in round 1. Somehow it's still easy for some to forget where this team sat 35 days ago. Now here they are 6 wins from the cup and we're still subjected to "fire CJ.....the Bruins are losers" threads after every loss. You know as well as anyone that they've exceeded the expectations of many already. This team has gutted out too many wins for me to start questioning their character after every loss. I dont know.....I just don't get the loser mentality. I hope I never do. Once again, not a crack at you and others expecting a loss in round 1 when down 0-2. Having some doubts there is natural. But still doubting when the team's 2 wins from the finals.......come on people! GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]But, this needs to be done at the beginning of the series, not now! The consensus has been that this team could compete for the Cup.  The consensus was that Kaberle was a good pickup.  The consensus was that Thomas was better than Price. But, if you read the threads here over the past couple of days, eeeeevvveryone and their sister knows that only the pom pom homers would believe that garbage. It's too late MeanE.  The people who want to be the first one off the ship are already off the ship. Let's look at that prediction thread from last week if you really want to see who called it. Believe baby (more heart than brain).
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    good call fletch. for some reason i always forget to jump on those threads and predict the series. since deadline bruins are my pick out of east. this series your right, the real time to pick was a week ago but now it is 2-2. i believe! i also feel they don't have to win tonight either. obviously i want them to win tonight and it would be easier that way, but if bruins fans have learned anything it that this team plays better back against the wall.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Done

they still sit back and play not to lose instead of playing to win
    Thanks claude

Hope they poove me wrong

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]Done.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

well DUHHHHh you would pick that

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Believe they will win or they are Done? : MeanE, quite the opposite and the reminder wasn't meant as a slight to you. I just thought the doom and gloom was eerily similar to what we heard in round 1. Somehow it's still easy for some to forget where this team sat 35 days ago. Now here they are 6 wins from the cup and we're still subjected to "fire CJ.....the Bruins are losers" threads after every loss. You know as well as anyone that they've exceeded the expectations of many already. This team has gutted out too many wins for me to start questioning their character after every loss. I dont know.....I just don't get the loser mentality. I hope I never do. Once again, not a crack at you and others expecting a loss in round 1 when down 0-2. Having some doubts there is natural. But still doubting when the team's 2 wins from the finals.......come on people! GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Dez, 

I have been bored by the boards of late.  Lots of rehashed topics by newbies and not much else.  I have just been enjoying the games, as I didn't think they were going to be here after 0-2 in MTL.  Game 4 was a tough loss, but to me, which I haven't seen anyone say, the Bruins looked tired in that game.  I know that the building is air conditioned and they have dehumidifiers, but with the heat index at 101 on Saturday outside, it had to be warmer then usual inside, and I think it got to the B's.  That, along with the fact that Tampa had to play the 2nd & 3rd with more desparation, and Timmy didn't close shut down his 5 hole, led to a loss.  No biggie, I feel the Bruins are the better team and believe it or not, after escaping Montreal, I feel they can & will win the Cup this year!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

B's will win series, they have shown all season they can boucne back big time.

Go B's

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Believe they will win or they are Done? : Dez,  I have been bored by the boards of late.  Lots of rehashed topics by newbies and not much else.  I have just been enjoying the games, as I didn't think they were going to be here after 0-2 in MTL.  Game 4 was a tough loss, but to me, which I haven't seen anyone say, the Bruins looked tired in that game.  I know that the building is air conditioned and they have dehumidifiers, but with the heat index at 101 on Saturday outside, it had to be warmer then usual inside, and I think it got to the B's.  That, along with the fact that Tampa had to play the 2nd & 3rd with more desparation, and Timmy didn't close shut down his 5 hole, led to a loss.  No biggie, I feel the Bruins are the better team and believe it or not, after escaping Montreal, I feel they can & will win the Cup this year!
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]
    It feels good to believe in the team doesn't it MeanE? This year doesn't feel like the past to me and with that in mind, I'll second your championship prediction. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I'd love to believe, and believe it or not, I've tried and tried to believe Thomas could take this team to the Finals, hoping Good Timmy would show up at the rink more often than Bad Timmy, but...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Still believe...still believe.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

done

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Believe! Bruins will take the next two, and Game 4 will be an afterthought.

I know it's starting to sound like a broken record, but we STILL haven't seen the Bs at their best. Can't recall Looch, Horton, Krejci, Bergeron, Chara, Thomas all going at the same time. I think something will click with this team, like it did Game 1 in Philly, and they'll ride that to end this series and the beginning of the next.

Let the haters wallow in their own misery. The rest of us can enjoy the ride, have some intelligent hockey talk and celebrate this 2010-2011 team the right way.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Never a doubt about it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Still believe.  we win in 6.  I have a much more confident feeling about these Bruins.  A different guy each night being the star.  Its a great ride

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Still believe.  we win in 6.  I have a much more confident feeling about these Bruins.  A different guy each night being the star.  Its a great ride
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    It positively is Shupe.