bench seguin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

bench seguin

Might be time if he doesnt get his game going, he simply needs to get more physically involved in order to create chances if he doesnt put Caron in his place and maybe he will get the message

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: bench seguin

I think there are several players they can bench...Lucic is nearly invisible and the team is not willing to fight their way to they net...CJ is more then likely on them hard to start winning battles.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to bench seguin:
    Might be time if he doesnt get his game going, he simply needs to get more physically involved in order to create chances if he doesnt put Caron in his place and maybe he will get the message
    Posted by fourrings

During the regular season, when Seguin was leading the team in points, was he physically involved?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by fourrings

Lucic is the only Bruins forward with more hits (4) tonight than Seguin who has 3.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Playoffs are a different animal not a shot, Bergy has been real quiet too

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Dez, i would like to see him win a few more one on one battles and do a better job fighting thru checks forget the hits he doesnt hurt anyone with them anyway

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: bench seguin:
    Playoffs are a different animal not a shot, Bergy has been real quiet too
    Posted by fourrings

If you want Seguin to start hitting, which is 100% not his game, do you also want Paille to start playing goal?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Dez, i would like to see him win a few more one on one battles and do a better job fighting thru checks forget the hits he doesnt hurt anyone with them anyway
    Posted by fourrings

Taking the body is a good 1st step in winning battles.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

lots of lost battles!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Seguin doesn't have to hit, but to defend him for his play is outrageous! BLINDERS anyone!??? For somebody who called out those of us who had a worry it's not a surprise! I mean we are talking about the MOST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER ON THE PLANET RIGHT? I mean so far the 4th & 3rd line has out scored the 1st & 2nd & he's still defending! For someone who said this was going to be a cake walk? He's still defending! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

@ not a shot.....do u know how to read? Try reading before posting

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Seguin doesn't have to hit, but to defend him for his play is outrageous! BLINDERS anyone!??? For somebody who called out those of us who had a worry it's not a surprise! I mean we are talking about the MOST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER ON THE PLANET RIGHT? I mean so far the 4th & 3rd line has out scored the 1st & 2nd & he's still defending! For someone who said this was going to be a cake walk? He's still defending! 
    Posted by nitemare-38

Hey Nite, I simply brought facts to the table. Maybe you should mind your own buisiness and worry about getting the rest of TT off of your face.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: bench seguin : Hey Nite, I simply brought facts to the table. Maybe you should mind your own buisiness and worry about getting the rest of TT off of your face.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I'm talking about NAS! Not u. Talk about facts! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Bench the teams leading scorer in a series where the first two games were decided by 1 goal because he is not hitting...Nice thread.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

MyIn Response to Re: bench seguin:
    In Response to Re: bench seguin : I'm talking about NAS! Not u. Talk about facts! 
    Posted by nitemare-38

My comment is still true.There's no need for you to jump in and stir up what was a sensible and civil debate. Perhaps you should be more specific next time since it was only Nas and I who had responded and we're both dinks.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

MyIn Response to Re: bench seguin : My comment is still true.There's no need for you to jump in and stir up what was a sensible and civil debate. Perhaps you should be more specific next time since it was only Nas and I who had responded and we're both dinks.
    Posted by dezaruchi

And two of the best!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I NEVER said to bench him! I said he's acting like a prima donna that we complain about on a daily basis about other teams! He's not playing Bruin hockey! The whoke team SUKS! Bergy arrived on the last draw tonite! Marchand (Dez's hero) is acting like a punk & sulking because he can't do anything else! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I NEVER said to bench him! I said he's acting like a prima donna that we complain about on a daily basis about other teams! He's not playing Bruin hockey! The whoke team SUKS! Bergy arrived on the last draw tonite! Marchand (Dez's hero) is acting like a punk & sulking because he can't do anything else! 
    Posted by nitemare-38

Who are you talking to? Are you arguing with your shadow again?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Then you're no better to jump all over people who have "every right" to be concerned no matter who the B' face! However, NAS was the one who started a special thread about it! The B's could win the next 2! That's irrelevelent! To call out other's & act like they're being "worryworts" is nothing more than trying to think your opinion is "Holier than tho!" You deserve it ! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Posted by fourrings

You surprise me, fourrings. That is a juvenile reaction.

The real question should be: Where is Marchand?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Then you're no better to jump all over people who have "every right" to be concerned no matter who the B' face! However, NAS was the one who started a special thread about it! The B's could win the next 2! That's irrelevelent! To call out other's & act like they're being "worryworts" is nothing more than trying to think your opinion is "Holier than tho!" You deserve it ! 
    Posted by nitemare-38

Yes.  I started a thread about being positive.

Get your nails, hammer and cross ready for me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by nitemare-38

Nite, the only people calling others "idiots and fools" are the posters who've chosen to be worried. I don't care who wants to worry about what in this series. I'm not worried. Bruins in 5.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bsdel1. Show bsdel1's posts

Amazing how these are the same posts we had complaining about Phil Kessel's game! Let's ship Seguin to Edmonton for the top pick. We can draft Yakupov and then berate him in 2 years when he turns 21!!!! The regular season is a young mans game. It takes that kind of energy. The playoffs are won by MEN who play with their head and heart. That is not a skill. It must be learned.

Sections
Shortcuts