bench seguin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: bench seguin

I think one goal from Seguin and the floodgates will open for B's offense. But so far, he's made his own bed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In Response to Re: bench seguin:
    [QUOTE]Well you have to give the Caps a little credit here. They are playing some very solid D, outside of tonight. Holtby has been very solid in net also. He is also a goalie the B's aren't too familiar with. Playoffs are a different breed as we all should have realised last year. We need consistancy is all. More time in front of the kid Holtby will be mandatory to beat this Caps team. And for the love of God B's, please clear the crease in front of Timmy. Boychuk and Corvo look like creampuffs right now! Toughen up B's and force the Caps to play your style of hockey.
    Posted by LegendofBoston[/QUOTE]

Good Post !...The Caps are playing great D. Any high scoring team would have trouble getting goals against this defence. Just let the boys play. They will play through this. Noboday is sitting Seguin or Lucic or CJ for that matter. Just let them be and play themselves into wins

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Well last night he didn't have nearly as much ice time, and that almost makes him more effective, because when he is out there he has some extra jump.

I do like Seguin on the PP unit.

Another thing Julien was doing last night was mixing Lucic in with some of the 4th line guys and giving Campbell and Paille some extra shifts, which paid dividends.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

[QUOTE]Amazing how these are the same posts we had complaining about Phil Kessel's game! Let's ship Seguin to Edmonton for the top pick. We can draft Yakupov and then berate him in 2 years when he turns 21!!!! The regular season is a young mans game. It takes that kind of energy. The playoffs are won by MEN who play with their head and heart. That is not a skill. It must be learned.
    Posted by bsdel1[/QUOTE]

Very insightful, I find a lot of truth in that statement.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bench seguin : Very insightful, I find a lot of truth in that statement.
    Posted by Al-Samarraie[/QUOTE]

+1

Seguin is barely 20 years old.  Given time to develop physically he is only going to get better and stronger. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]nitemare-38 Posts: 3682 First: 12/10/2007 Last: 4/17/2012 f13f46382b38e59a984c5294bd67af89 In Response to Re: bench seguin : Seriously?  This is about the Stupidest thread in awhile.  No-- you do not bench him, but cutting his minutes is not a bad thing for this series.  If they end up moving on to the next round and get Philly-- t he Bergeron, Seguin, Marchand line will dominate them.  Be happy that our "two 4th lines" are playing well. Posted by Yaso#7 OK so you're saying that a team that pretty much dominated one of the best lines on the planet. To one of the other top 10 on the planet? IF the B's get to face Phily it'll be a TT vs Brizzy! Besides, I think we still have a lot to worry about in a 23 yr old rookie first! Nite--- Philly has played real well vs Pittsburgh--- thats a fact.  My point is the Bruins will have a lot more space vs. Philly then they are currently getting vs Washington.  The Penguins are losing this series because they are not playing well defensively and Fluery has been awful.  Just watch--- whoever plays Philly in the next round will handle them.
    Posted by Yaso#7[/QUOTE]
    Yes with good goaltending they could be handled, but the Bergy, Marchand & Seguin line won't have things easy. Philly gets by the Pens don't you think the Flyers will have the same jump the B's had last year after getting by Montreal? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bench seguin : Hey Nite, I simply brought facts to the table. Maybe you should mind your own buisiness and worry about getting the rest of TT off of your face.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    At least I can see things objectively & admit when TT does wrong! I suppose your boy Marchand diving & crying is OK with you too right? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bench seguin : Yes with good goaltending they could be handled, but the Bergy, Marchand & Seguin line won't have things easy. Philly gets by the Pens don't you think the Flyers will have the same jump the B's had last year after getting by Montreal? 
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Yeah, given the choice I wouldn't want Philly.  Hopfully FLA gets by NJ.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bench seguin : Ouch ! Nasty zinger ......but true.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    Yes GOD it was! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bench seguin : At least I can see things objectively & admit when TT does wrong! I suppose your boy Marchand diving & crying is OK with you too right? 
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

God missed this one post of yours.

God hasn't seen this happen and you know what they say ? "God sees all ". But you're such a little guy that God might have missed it .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Red Sox posters are now coming out of the woodwork. havent seen them since the Thomas/Whitehouse incident. And here they are for the Thomas in D.C playoff game. Whats up with that?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

If you think Seguin needs to start hitting, you haven't watched Seguin and don't know that he is a pure skill player.
    If you think a pure skilled player needs to hit in the playoffs when he hasn't all year in order to be successful, you haven't watched Gretzky, Hull, Lemieux, Sakic, Datsyuk, or... Seguin last year.
    If you think Claude is going to bench a player when they struggle, you haven't watched CJ coach.
    If you think Claude should bench a player when they struggle, you don't understand fundamental leadership and management.

The Bruins top scorers haven't scored so far. If you continue to play hockey games, they most likely will score. That's the way it works. Boston's lucky that it has the depth to win when it's top players don't deliver. This was the same way the series went last year against Montreal, when Kelly and Peverley were leading the way. Krejci and Horton were being knocked for lack of productivity. By the time the finals came around, those guys were leading the team in scoring.

Seguin is a skill player. He doesn't need to hit to be successful, he needs to score. Eventually he will.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]I'm also surprised that people are okay with the way Seguin is playing.  There is a large gap between being a heavy hitter and disengaged physically, just because hitting's not Seguin's game doesn't mean he doesn't have to hit.  Cycling is huge on this team, I can't remember Seguin cycling much at all in this series.  When the Bergie line was playing lights out earlier this season, I remember his wall play being better by a large stretch.  At that time they were making short passes and skating in fast bursts on short lines.  How many times do you recall Seguin sprinting tonight on a short line?  I remember it on a PP in the third, I was imagining CJ yelling ' If you're not the fastest player on this PP, you're on the bench!! '. I also feel Krejci has been disengaged.  I was surprised to see that same criticism for Lucic.  I think he has been physically and emotionally involved. I did watch game two in heavy traffic while hosting family, so maybe he was awful then. This team still has another gear, it seems like some guys like Boychuck and Bergie, the third line, are catching others need to catch up. I'd like to see Caron at some point, but would probably replace Thornton at this time as opposed to benching any under achiever.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

Even with the 1-0 deficit I will take this start every night.  Clearly Tyler Seguin showed up tonight and hopefully he will remain engaged all night.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bench seguin : Even with the 1-0 deficit I will take this start every night.  Clearly Tyler Seguin showed up tonight and hopefully he will remain engaged all night.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]
    10 to 1 shots  theyre looking good

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Bench 17 if anyone, at least Seguin is skating!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from teibore1. Show teibore1's posts

Krejci has been worse than Seguin, Marchand or Lucic.  What frustrates me the most is Holtby gives up a ton of rebounds and they just haven't been able to pounce on them.  Horrible Ference pinch leads to the first odd man rush.  Not saying that was the difference in the game but it hurt.  I'm still waiting for the Wideman I remember to cough up 3 or 4 breakaways a night.  It's in there, I saw it for too damn long not to remember

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Krejci has been worse than Seguin, Marchand or Lucic.  What frustrates me the most is Holtby gives up a ton of rebounds and they just haven't been able to pounce on them.  Horrible Ference pinch leads to the first odd man rush.  Not saying that was the difference in the game but it hurt.  I'm still waiting for the Wideman I remember to cough up 3 or 4 breakaways a night.  It's in there, I saw it for too damn long not to remember
    Posted by teibore1[/QUOTE]
    Not to make excuses but Krejci is playing like he got hit over the head by a huge pane of glass.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

In Response to bench seguin:
    [QUOTE]Might be time if he doesnt get his game going, he simply needs to get more physically involved in order to create chances if he doesnt put Caron in his place and maybe he will get the message
    Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE]
    Fool!!!!!