Benoit Ballz

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: Benoit Ballz

I'll admit I did'nt like the pick-up at the time but he's been fairly decent but jeez he falls more than any player I've ever seen. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

NAS, you're mixing applkes and oranges. How does Kopitar of ALL players enter a conversation about Pouliot? It's not about great late round selections, or else you could say the same thing about almost any player in that draft. Keep with the discyussion or start a new thread about your man Kopitar and how he was dissed in the first 300 picks. Sheesh!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Ha Ha ! This is getting good. Kopitar a late round pick with 300 or so picks before him and Pouliot being an elite stickhandler. They must have added a few rounds that year.

NAS, I have a request . Please keep him going.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Benoit Ballz:
    [QUOTE]NAS, you're mixing applkes and oranges. How does Kopitar of ALL players enter a conversation about Pouliot? It's not about great late round selections, or else you could say the same thing about almost any player in that draft. Keep with the discyussion or start a new thread about your man Kopitar and how he was dissed in the first 300 picks. Sheesh!
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

Before entering into a discussion about a hockey player, you should take a minute or two to check the facts.  Please review the 2005 draft and then return.

You may enter your apology below.

And then you can tell everyone how Kopitar enters into a discussion about Pouliot being a real first round talent.

As for Bennie being the best stickhandler on the team, have you every heard of Tyler Seguin?  Bennie has a hard time SKATING.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

I wish you two would stop crying about Kopitar being picked way after Pouliot. If it gives NAS and Chowda any solace they're free to join the Kopitar fan club! I'd rather be a fan of our guys including POULIOT! Till then NAS and Clammy boy, keep crying about Anzi. boo freakin woo

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

And as an example of what an idiot you truly are NAS, you're argument is: Kopitar should have been drafted in the first round and therefore Pouliot shouldn't have. OH, idiot, I didn't know there was only 1 pick in the first round. Some of us know there are 30 of 'em. Take your own advice, go check how many players were drafted in the 1st round in 2005, and get back to me tool.
    And I guess you think you're smarter than the 30 GM's who picked players that year right? Personally, I'm surprised you have the intelect to navigate your way to the breakfast table.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

And while NAS and Clammy Chowda were chomping on their binkies and gazing at their autographed pictures of Kopitar guess who gets another point today?  POULIOT!!!
    BTW NHL referees really do stink! How the heck does Vancouver end up with a 5 on 3? Ludicrous!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]And while NAS and Clammy Chowda were chomping on their binkies and gazing at their autographed pictures of Kopitar guess who gets another point today?  POULIOT!!! BTW NHL referees really do stink! How the heck does Vancouver end up with a 5 on 3? Ludicrous!
    3 posts in a row replying to yourself.......you truly are an idiot. You don't know hockey but you seem to be the only one yet to realize.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Ah, the third Stooge, Dezafooly, finally rears his head from beneath his rock. Moe and Larry, aka NAS and Clammy Boy, have been looking for you! Welcome back, ye old shirt for brains!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

And where did you get that foolish avatar? Being a fool that you are I guess answers my question! Hey, you counted 3 straight threads by me so  it proves you can count to 3! Not bad for a Gerber Baby

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]And as an example of what an idiot you truly are NAS, you're argument is: Kopitar should have been drafted in the first round and therefore Pouliot shouldn't have. OH, idiot, I didn't know there was only 1 pick in the first round. Some of us know there are 30 of 'em. Take your own advice, go check how many players were drafted in the 1st round in 2005, and get back to me tool. And I guess you think you're smarter than the 30 GM's who picked players that year right? Personally, I'm surprised you have the intelect to navigate your way to the breakfast table.

Kopitar was drafted in the first round, you dope.  Thanks for the laugh.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

I don't care where he was drafted because I'm not a King's fan. That's why I didn't bother looking it up. Apparently you're entire world revolves around Anzi. You must have Anzi's picture on your little lunchbox and on your footy pajamas you twerp. You think you're such a smart guy but you'll forever be intertwined with Dez and Clammy Boy as 3 of the greatest tools in this site. You took a thread about Pouliot and turned it entirely into a celebration of your Love Affair with Kopitar. If he saw you on the street I think he'd be a bit nervous, and I wouldn't blame him. Methinks he'd probably take out a 209A on your ash. You're a bit psychotic son. Thanks for the entertainment Anzi Lover.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Benoit the "Hustler" Pouliot love the total game and effort he has brought to us stanley has been on this guys bandwagon since we sighned him too

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

As Ian Hunter once said, " you're never alone with a schizophrenic ".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]As Ian Hunter once said, " you're never alone with a schizophrenic ".
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF3IpNU1Yu8

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I don't care where he was drafted because I'm not a King's fan. That's why I didn't bother looking it up. Apparently you're entire world revolves around Anzi. You must have Anzi's picture on your little lunchbox and on your footy pajamas you twerp. You think you're such a smart guy but you'll forever be intertwined with Dez and Clammy Boy as 3 of the greatest tools in this site. You took a thread about Pouliot and turned it entirely into a celebration of your Love Affair with Kopitar. If he saw you on the street I think he'd be a bit nervous, and I wouldn't blame him. Methinks he'd probably take out a 209A on your ash. You're a bit psychotic son. Thanks for the entertainment Anzi Lover.

You should care where he was drafted.  In order to determine if Pouliot is a first round talent, you probably should be aware of what a first round talent looks like.

There is a difference between being a hockey fan and being a crazy goggle wearing homer.  This isn't about Kopitar, it's about Pouliot.  He's playing okay for a short money guy.  With 14 points in 33 games, he's not exactly setting the team on fire, let alone the league.  He's not a very good NHL player.  He is an NHL player, but not a very good one.  To annoit him as awesome or a true first round talent is lunacy.

But thanks for the laugh.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Benoit Ballz : You should care where he was drafted.  In order to determine if Pouliot is a first round talent, you probably should be aware of what a first round talent looks like. There is a difference between being a hockey fan and being a crazy goggle wearing homer.  This isn't about Kopitar, it's about Pouliot.  He's playing okay for a short money guy.  With 14 points in 33 games, he's not exactly setting the team on fire, let alone the league.  He's not a very good NHL player.  He is an NHL player, but not a very good one.  To annoit him as awesome or a true first round talent is lunacy. But thanks for the laugh.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Nas, it sounds like you're trying to talk sensibly to someone who's irrational. I applaud your effort but I'm afraid you can't make him any less crazy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LB34. Show LB34's posts

For the money and length of contract involved Pouliot has been decent. Like most I was baffled at the signing when it happen on the opening day of free agency. Didn't lke him the first 10+ games, was yelling for Caron, and frankly blaming him for the bad start even though I knew it was unfair. Since then he has found his game. Chia and Claude spoke of his size and skill level when they signed him and when he works hard he is fun to watch. The key to Pouliot is simply getting him to play hard every night. He seems to have grasped that concept and it shows. As a former high 1st rounder he is finally realizing the league owes him nothing and to stay in the league he must get his nose dirty. On his current pace he should score 15-20 goals while adding some grit. If he does this and contnues to show consistency this will be a very good signing by year end but I will not give him any unearned props till he proves it over a full season. Hopefully he doesn't do much more than that because then he will probably be one and done pricing himself out of the B's plans.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Right LB, if he goes crazy and gets 30 goals or more it'll be tough to resign him. But he's playing on the 3rd line so I don't see that happen, unless an unfortunate injury puts him up to one of the top lines. Then I'd expect a real productive year due to the fact that he has a high skillset, despite what the three Pouliot haters above (and they are haters only because they were proven wrong about this kid) have tried to bring across

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Right LB, if he goes crazy and gets 30 goals or more it'll be tough to resign him. But he's playing on the 3rd line so I don't see that happen, unless an unfortunate injury puts him up to one of the top lines. Then I'd expect a real productive year due to the fact that he has a high skillset, despite what the three Pouliot haters above (and they are haters only because they were proven wrong about this kid) have tried to bring across
    Now if only the Bruins could trade him for Kobasew as you suggested........my you're an imbecile and you do nothing to try to change it. Now go away, the adults are talking.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]Right LB, if he goes crazy and gets 30 goals or more it'll be tough to resign him. But he's playing on the 3rd line so I don't see that happen, unless an unfortunate injury puts him up to one of the top lines. Then I'd expect a real productive year due to the fact that he has a high skillset, despite what the three Pouliot haters above (and they are haters only because they were proven wrong about this kid) have tried to bring across

please go ask your mommy to give you your meds.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Goodnewsbears, welcome to tool time! Looks like you must've joined your little brothers Dez, Clammy Boy, and NAS for some cool aid drinking. You probably didn't get to stay up late (the game ended at 4 pm yesterday) but ask your playpen supervisor whether Pouliot figured in any scoring this week. I guess you didn't like the Pouliot signing either. Your name should've been Good News Crow, cause you're eating plenty of it now fool. Just like your little pals. Enjoy it, you ash. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Well now, this has turned into a few irrascible commentaries between friends. Nonethe less, against the Canucks both Pouliot and Thornton showed where the Bruins need to improve. Neither one helped the bruins effort. Not that they didn't try, but their capabilities are just not there yet , if ever. Pouliot is almost like a washed up Wheeler with offsides, very poor passing, and unpredictable passing. He does not contribute well to Bergie or Kreji's lines. Thorny does what he does, no worse, no better.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]Goodnewsbears, welcome to tool time! Looks like you must've joined your little brothers Dez, Clammy Boy, and NAS for some cool aid drinking. You probably didn't get to stay up late (the game ended at 4 pm yesterday) but ask your playpen supervisor whether Pouliot figured in any scoring this week. I guess you didn't like the Pouliot signing either. Your name should've been Good News Crow, cause you're eating plenty of it now fool. Just like your little pals. Enjoy it, you ash. 

OEC- if you were bullish on Pouliot, then good for you, I wasn't.  He has played pretty well lately, including going 3-6-9 in his last 10 games with a +11. 

That said, he is 12th on the team in scoring and has as many goals as Paille. Let's not go overboard. I like what I have seen from him lately, tough to deny his skill-level. His hockey sense and anticipation (low hockey IQ) seem to be his biggest areas of opportunity. At 25, I am not sure how he improves that, but he probably benefits from CJ's system. A free-lancing Pouliot is probably far less effective IMO. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Wow Crowls, I wasn't aware of that +11 stat, that's good to hear though. My hope is that he keeps up the energy level and gets some good bounces. Playing on the 3rd line you don't get as many good scoring opportunities, so it helps when you get some breaks and shots that deflect off the posts go in rather than stay out. I remember last year when Horton was slumping he must have hit 7 posts in a row!

Sections
Shortcuts