Benoit Pouliot injured?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Benoit Pouliot injured?

Did Benoit Pouliot get injured as he played just under 5 mins total despite having 2 asst. in the game.

Didn't see him on the ice later in the game and heard nothing from the announcers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Benoit Pouliot injured?

I don't know if he was hurt, but he had no TOI after the middle of the second.  And that wasn't a shift that ended with a goal-against.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

is it wrong to hope he is but just a minor one?  I just wanna see sauve at least once.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Off topic but Lupul was injured too. Anyone know what happened to him?

This code of silence for injuries is getting ridiculous. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Benoit Pouliot injured?:
    Off topic but Lupul was injured too. Anyone know what happened to him? This code of silence for injuries is getting ridiculous. 
    Posted by jaywall

It looked like an arm or shoulder injury to me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Pouliot was slashed on the left arm/hand as he circled the Leaf net in the second period. He reacted immediately from the pain and skated directly to the bench favouring his left side. I didn't see him back on after that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Pouliot was slashed on the left arm/hand as he circled the Leaf net in the second period. He reacted immediately from the pain and skated directly to the bench favouring his left side. I didn't see him back on after that.
    Posted by Wheatskins

This is getting ridiculous ....Ferrence, Paille, Pev, Horton, Rask, and now Pouliot ..when is it going to stop ????

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012...looking better now)
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012...looking better now)Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012...looking better now)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@NHLBruins

"CJ on Pouliot leaving game: "More of a precaution thing than anything...Lower body injury." ^BISH

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Oh that's just wonderful.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

more ice time for Caron though.  Amazing what a little confidence is doing for him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

In Response to Re: Benoit Pouliot injured? : It looked like an arm or shoulder injury to me.
    Posted by 50belowzero

Thanks. Must have missed that (not sure how). Some TO fans are now suggesting he is out for the year. Too bad we don't have any more draft picks from the Buds....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Too bad, he was controlling the puck much better than he usually does.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Yesterday I suggested splitting up the Kelly line but with the new and improved Caron they seem to be really gel'in.

Chiarelli said on the radio today that if he doesnt skate today he will work out and will definitely skate tomorrow, so im not to worried.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Talk about slashing. In the last Ottowa game , Karlsson[sp.?] slashed bergeron, broke his stick, and there was no call. Now , this same skilled guy is fined for slashing. Is this indicative of his "Swedish" league training? Hello Don Cherry

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Talk about slashing. In the last Ottowa game , Karlsson[sp.?] slashed bergeron, broke his stick, and there was no call. Now , this same skilled guy is fined for slashing. Is this indicative of his "Swedish" league training? Hello Don Cherry
    Posted by bogie6

That seems like Karlsson's ammunition . On Sunday he gave Bergenheim a nasty 2 hander and got a fine by the NHL.

He's also getting a reputation for diving. Just like when Lucic's love tap behind the legs and he jumped 3 feet in the air to get a call.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:oLtD7UWd8rgJ:www.firstpost.com/topic/person/slash-the-play-where-referee-calls-erik-karlsson-a-diver-video-or-video-MOtpu7_IDaw-79715-1.html+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

Suave time???

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Sauve time!  Give the kid a chance - why not?

Sections
Shortcuts