Bergeron: A Star Reborn

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: Bergeron: A Star Reborn

In Response to Re: Bergeron: A Star Reborn:
    [QUOTE]Lady Bing and Selke in the same year has that happened ? That is crazy because with Bergeron's minutes and his physical (not an open ice hitter no but) play those two awards just don't mesh. What helps is Marchand has a centers mind so he can create that's fine because Patrice has a lethal onetimer. This is why I didn't go crazy when Chiarelli drafted centers Knight and Spooner they can create on wing as they develop. Man I thought Bergeron and Caron's brains were wired together not as much as Marchand and Patrice's.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

It has happened three times, no less.

07-08, 08-09 - Pavel Datsyuk
    94-95 - Ron Francis

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]I may be laughed at for saying this, but in terms of being integral to the team and it's identity and style, he's the current generation of Bruins' Ray Bourque. I truly believe that. I just hope that unlike Ray he can retire here and get his Cup here.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    only an idiot would laugh at this. could not agree with you more.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bergeron: A Star Reborn : It has happened three times, no less. 07-08, 08-09 - Pavel Datsyuk 94-95 - Ron Francis
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

Francis did it too eh? I thought I vaguely recalled that, but I couldn't find the stat for him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron: A Star Reborn:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bergeron: A Star Reborn : It has happened three times, no less. 07-08, 08-09 - Pavel Datsyuk 94-95 - Ron Francis Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

Francis, Murphy, Stevens, Jagr and Lemieux best powerplay I ever saw.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

He's playing his best hockey right now. Good for him.Keep it up.

I'd trade 2 Bergerons and throw in a Lucic for Crosby....

lets not get silly

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]He's playing his best hockey right now. Good for him.Keep it up. I'd trade 2 Bergerons and throw in a Lucic for Crosby.... lets not get silly
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    2 Bergerons and a Lucic for Crosby?I thought you didn't want to get silly

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]He's playing his best hockey right now. Good for him.Keep it up. I'd trade 2 Bergerons and throw in a Lucic for Crosby.... lets not get silly
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

If any team had 2 Bergerons and 1 Lucic, they wouldn't need Sidney Crosby.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bergeron is a stud. Period.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Okay, well obviously there is not 2 Bergerons so I would ask this. If Pittsburgh approached and said it would take Bergeron,Krejci and Lucic for Crosby you would not do that? For the best player in the world.

I know, way too much, you'd only give up Ryder,Wheeler and probably hesitate to throw in Stuart.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

2 bergerons are better than a bergeron and a krejci

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

typical, blinded by Bergerons play the last month. Krejci is a comparable player to Bergeron both have the same 73 points for a high in their career. krejci led the league at + 37 while Bergeron had a year of -28...If I had my choice I would take bergeron but yes they are very similair. Bergeron turning the corner from concussion I'd expect krejci to turn it up this last 2 months from the wrist injury.

I'd do that deal every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

how are bergeron and krejci similar. do they have the same shoe size or share the same barber? there game is not similar. do you watch the games or just look at the boxscore?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

how are they not similair? other than the fact Patrice is hot right now?Remember wasn't long ago where Krejci was viewed has the teams best forward, was killing penalties and taking the most important face offs.

Don't be one of these short sighted people who will be looking to blow up the team if they lose today.

14. This post has been removed.