Bergeron Could Play Game 6 - Julien

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Bergeron Could Play Game 6 - Julien

http://nesn.com/2013/06/claude-julien-says-patrice-bergeron-could-play-monday-in-game-6-center-is-day-to-day-video/

Some may have missed this but there might be some cause for optimism regarding Bergeron's condition.  The Bruin players interviewed naturally didn't divulge anything but hearing he could presumably be pronounced fit to go is great news.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Bergeron Could Play Game 6 - Julien

unfortunately i think that they would say all this whether or not they knew he would be out. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

unfortunately i think that they would say all this whether or not they knew he would be out. 

Especially after the way Hossa's injury was handled by Quenneville

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I am expecting Patrice Bergeron to play. I also expect him in the morning skate.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Better make sue he's 100%. Risking further injury and another short bench may be a detrement as well. Tough call -- they need to decide if the energy by absence (a la Horton in 2011) is worth a extra few days rest and having a better Bergeron for game 7. I thought the same thing in the last series about Horton and I was dead wrong.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

25% Bergeron is better than 100% Pandawful or Daugavins. If the Bs don't win game 6 there is no game 7. If Patrice can play he will.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I would love to see him even in a reduced role.  

But after watching the last game, it is mighty hard to imagine whatever it was being something that heals in 2 days.

In a related story, Toews just stated that he is ready to lead the Fighting Sioux to a Frozen Four championship.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

Fingers crossed that Bergeron will be out on the ice for the morning skate today. Bs chances to win are exponentially higher with him on the ice.

Sections
Shortcuts