Bergeron given 2 minutes for hitting Price with

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

Bergeron given 2 minutes for hitting Price with

wind as he skated past.

(They really need some sort of challenge system in hockey.)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Bergeron given 2 minutes for hitting Price with

Carey Price = Paper Mario

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

That was a terrible call....you cant make such a call in the playoffs...unreal ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron given 2 minutes for hitting Price with:
    [QUOTE]That was a terrible call....you cant make such a call in the playoffs...unreal ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

exactly. it just can't happen and because it does, there has to be some way to remedy it. challenge seems like the only option. football doesn't even allow challenges on penalties afaik but they have to do something. 

you have one of the hardest-working guys on the ice busting his arze within the rules to make a play, and he's penalized for nothing and the opponent scores and wins by a goal. it hurts the credibility of the game and it just can't happen. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

It's time for the B's to show they can rise above the calls that are not going their way. They had numerous chances to score the tying goal and failed. I thought the refs did a horrible job too but the B's had how many PP's and nothing to show for it. They will go no where unless they get the PP working. Again, its like a broken record but it falls squarely on CLOD!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

What really sucked about that call is that the ref standing 8 feet away looking directly at the play did not make the call. The ref at center ice looking through a bunch of bodies made the call. That drives me nuts. The refs should be able to talk to each other like they do in baseball sometimes. The down low ref could just say 'no way...he barely touched him' or he could have had the balls to call it diving on Price.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

jwb413...plenty of chances on the pp? the habs were called 4 penalties all night. two calls were followed immediately by a b's call - negating the pp. i hate to point fingers at officials, BUT, they really screwed this game up. starting with the quick whistle on TT. they lost all control of the game after being booed by the montreal crowd. sad, the b's didn't have much of a shot at garnering any momentum in that game. mystery calls made(horton hook, bergy int.), calls not made that should have been(gomez int.), and a complete over reaction (looch)- that definitely would make sure the b's would find no rythym. can't happen two games in a row, right?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]You know I actually had some respect for Price until this play.  He is a good goalie and even though he could have beat the crap out of Thomas when they fought he didn't.  I now realize that he is the same as all the other Scabs.  The Bruins had no chance in this game.  Between this call and the Horton slashing....come on. The NHL needs to hold the refs accountable.  They should not be rewarded a playoff series if they are going to dictate the outcome....
    Posted by Ceege[/QUOTE]

I just can't put that on Price.  I dont like diving any more than anyone else, but if the refs are so stupid that a dive like that draws a penalty and a game winning goal, then Price helped his team.

Its up to the refs to not call silly stuff or even call diving penalties.

I dont see that foolishness tonight away from the Bell...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]What really sucked about that call is that the ref standing 8 feet away looking directly at the play did not make the call. The ref at center ice looking through a bunch of bodies made the call. That drives me nuts. The refs should be able to talk to each other like they do in baseball sometimes. The down low ref could just say 'no way...he barely touched him' or he could have had the balls to call it diving on Price.
    Posted by logeseats[/QUOTE]

Geez, I didn't even notice that, my blood is starting to boil all over again.