Bergeron Hands Leafs Two Pts!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Bergeron Hands Leafs Two Pts!

Takes his hand off his stick and wraps it around the guys shoulder late in the third period. Let's the Leafs up off the mat.
    They were in a big slump, going nowhere.
    What a stupid play from a veterean.
    That is a penalty evedry time in todays NHL.
    The Leaf wasn't even in scoring postion, he was in the corner!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

Re: Bergeron Hands Leafs Two Pts!

Bergy is allowed a mistake every 20 games...cause he dosen't make many D!ck

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

It was just the effects of Saturday nights HNIC.
    What I'm upset about is loosing the draw to Kessel on that PP and it wasn't Bergeron.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron Hands Leafs Two Pts!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bergeron Hands Leafs Two Pts! : Aside from not scoring in the game, Bergeron had played well to that point on both short handed situations and absolutely schooling one nut on the faceoffs.   For sure it was a penalty and a bad timed one to boot.  That being said, the leafs deserved to win - they thoroughly outplayed the bruins who only got a point because of thomas.
    Posted by tremha[/QUOTE]

What game were you watching?  That was defenitley Bergeron's worst performance of the season.  He was lazy and showed no effort at all.  This surprised me because he usually doesn't take games off.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I am a fan of Bergeron, but he needs to take a good deal of blame for the loss and, specifically, that ridiculous penalty. It was completely unnecessary, lazy, and of marginal value at best, and it really helped the Leafs out. Might be unfair to pin the blame on him, but he is one of our top players, so he is justifiably held to a higher standard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

First we hang him, then we keel-hull him, them we pull his finger nails out, and then we put his head on a spike. Will that do? I'm not his biggest fan, but one game! It wouldn't break my heart to see him moved, as I think he's over paid, and still can't get over the fact he was contract extended early. Trade him and another for Brad Richards at the Trade deadline if he is available. We can get a list of impact players that would put the B's over the hump closer to the Trade deadline. This team is not ready to go all the way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

No one on the Bruins were able to put in a noticably strong performance except for Thomans.  The Leafs out worked and outskated the Bruins all game long.  Outside of the odd shift when the Bruins got some pressure going, the Leafs controlled most of the game.

I give credit to Toronto, as much as I hate to do it but I didn't think they had it in them.

Now the Bruins should have won the game given they were up by a goal with less than 2 min left.   The penalty really hurt and I'm sure Bergeron will be the first to admit it.

It's a long season and I still believe the Leafs aren't that good.   They will lose more games than they win, even if they put in the effort cause they will have trouble with special teams most nights, and they have few guys that can put the puck in the net.

Here's looking forward to the next rematch!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Classic example of a team coming into a game thinking they are going to simply walk away with a win............especially after thumping Tampa. Toronto was desparate to get a W, and can't believe the Bruins didn't see it coming.

82 game schedule is going to lead to some mediocre games though, so I guess we shouldn't be all that suprised.

Series is now tied at one a piece. I'll be at the next game in Toronto (January) amd hope the B's come out to really play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron Hands Leafs Two Pts!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bergeron Hands Leafs Two Pts! : Aside from not scoring in the game, Bergeron had played well to that point on both short handed situations and absolutely schooling one nut on the faceoffs.   For sure it was a penalty and a bad timed one to boot.  That being said, the leafs deserved to win - they thoroughly outplayed the bruins who only got a point because of thomas.
    Posted by tremha[/QUOTE]

i agree trema bruins were outplayed bad   thomas was the only reason it wasn't a blow out..also been b fan for 40 years,,its been tough tough they have been pathetic during jacobs

Sections
Shortcuts