Bergeron hurt?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Bergeron hurt?

Last night sportsnet 360 said in their sports scroll that he left the game with an undisclosed injury. Anyone know more?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Bergeron hurt?

Post-game, Julien described it as "very minor."

There's a small part of me that thinks he only played yesterday to see if he could hit the 30 goal plateau.  Once he did, they shut him down.  By the third, the game was well in hand and he had 30, so back to resting him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Post-game, Julien described it as "very minor."

There's a small part of me that thinks he only played yesterday to see if he could hit the 30 goal plateau.  Once he did, they shut him down.  By the third, the game was well in hand and he had 30, so back to resting him.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks book. Phew. Was hoping that was the case. We know he'll play through anything but  his health is key.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I think with the way the game was going and buffalo playing the dont care game it was good to get him off the ice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

I thought after John Scott hit Bergeron that managment realized Scott was only there for 1 reason. He went after Lucic too.

I too would remove Bergeron from that "hockey player" Scott eyesight!