Bergeron: Is no news, bad news??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

Bergeron: Is no news, bad news??

What do you guys think? I think at this point it's fair to say he's sustained an injury and they're determining the extent of his recovery. I've never wished i was wrong more than right now..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Re: Bergeron: Is no news, bad news??

On trade deadline day I think knowledge is power.  Don't show your cards whether he is healthy or done, either way same play.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

Never thought of it like that. Thanks Ricky.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

King, i guess i'm used to hearing something the next day, if it's not a serious injury. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

No news is bad news. How bad? Hopefully not too bad. If it was say, a strained neck muscle or some other minor twinge, it would be in the best interest of the team to announce that it's a minor injury and he's day-to-day. Otherwise the assumption of every other team could be that it's potentially another concussion of some degree.          

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

For what it is worth, Dupont says not to expect an update earlier than 5 pm.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

For what it is worth, Dupont says not to expect an update earlier than 5 pm.

Yeah Bruin's definetly not showing there cards

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I imagine PC will address it during the post trade deadline conference with the media. He will surely be asked about it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed until then!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Wrong Thread, sorry.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogmonsta. Show dogmonsta's posts

Well isnt the deadline at 3pm? If he is done for a long period of time then they would have pulled the trigger on a stop gap trade for a comparable player wouldnt they? Call me crazy but I would love to see Brad Richards here...do we have the room if Bergy is concussed and out for the year?

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts