Bergeron punches Marchand in the face?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Bergeron punches Marchand in the face?

Anyone see the latest Behind the B? In the Colorado game Bergeron punches Marchand in the face and it looks like he did it on purpose. I'm sure it was done in fun, but it's still funny to see. Then the rest of the guys giving it to Marchand in the room is some of the best part of playing hockey. But if you watch it it's like Bergeron is telling the Av player. "Just punch him! We all do...it's Marchand. I do it once a day just to get it out of my system. It's only way we can live with the bas tard!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Bergeron punches Marchand in the face?

Yeah, that was funny. Not sure if it was intentional........but sure looked like it. I can only imagine some of the "fun" that goes on amongst the players.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Sounds like the reason we all take runs at nite from time to time....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

This is what championship teams do. They mess around with each other. And thats because they have brotherhood, a bond that's stronger than oak, and they've been battle tested. The other NHL teams don't have that. They don't have the HEART of the Bruins, or the WARRIOR mentality. I am confident that each of them will represent the city of Boston with dignity and honor this upcoming playoffs, and that they will be hoisting Lord Stanley's cup when it's all said and done.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Anyone see the latest Behind the B? In the Colorado game Bergeron punches Marchand in the face and it looks like he did it on purpose. I'm sure it was done in fun, but it's still funny to see. Then the rest of the guys giving it to Marchand in the room is some of the best part of playing hockey. But if you watch it it's like Bergeron is telling the Av player. "Just punch him! We all do...it's Marchand. I do it once a day just to get it out of my system. It's only way we can live with the bas tard!"

nite, I'm still laughing at this.  "We all do it..."  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Yea I know & I don't understand it at all. I say nothing bad to nobody & just keep to myself & you fawkers still pick on me for no reason! It's not right book! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Yea I know & I don't understand it at all. I say nothing bad to nobody & just keep to myself & you fawkers still pick on me for no reason! It's not right book! 

Look,why don't you talk to Phil Esposito and whine to him because you'll get no sympathy here!Tongue Out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yeah, and I welcome newcomers with open arms.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Look,why don't you talk to Phil Esposito and whine to him because you'll get no sympathy here!Tongue Out

I'm crushed! Cry And Phil won't be happy when I tell him! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Yeah, and I welcome newcomers with open arms.

Look peewee! You stay outta this! 

Sections
Shortcuts