Bergeron untouchable?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Bergeron untouchable?

In Response to Re: Bergeron untouchable?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bergeron untouchable? : Thin skinned?? I agree this should be about debates and fans sharing their oppinions, but when you get people who call people niave and emdg putting in his 2 cents with his immature homer comment the gloves are off!! and i dont think either one of you gutless pukes wants to go thier with me. for one who the hell are you to call someone niave??? have you ever played major junior? have you ever coached minor hockey and have champion success?? my guess is probably not you probably quit when another player spoke rudly to you on the ice, then you went out had a few beers and caught emdg!!!!!                                                                                                              e
    Posted by uppercut[/QUOTE]
    we could argue our hockey resumes all day but I won't waste my time.It seems you're getting too upset by the whole naive thing(it only means to show a lack of experience,judgement or information).If that upsets you then yes,you're thin skinned.Either grow a pair or start having your boyfriend write your replies.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bergeron untouchable? : Whatever, what makes you think your an expert?? you could be in for a promotion you know, ill vote for you so you could sit with jack edwards and he could rest his balls on your lap!! if im thinned skinned you must be foreskinned.. from your shemale having it on your lips so much.. why dont you go drink another botter of draino so you can clear your throught from your last customer.    
    So it's official.Half of your replies are written by a homophobic,middle school student that's afraid to"catch"gay.I never claimed to be an expert-you're the one who starting throwing out fictional major-junior career references and then questioned mine.Just do us all a favour and grow up.If you don't agree with an opinion it dosen't mean the person's gay.It only means you're a lot like the father in American Beauty(so homophobic he was gay).Good luck with your insecurities.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bergeron untouchable? : Thats funny fagboy your the only one i have a problem with on this board, and you say do us all a favour and grow up thats something a little schoolboy would say to try and get people on your side..my hockey background is far from fictional and i gaurantee if you were ever man enough to lace them up with me youd be eating ice cream for a month instead of DICK . I am far from being insecure especially from little mouthpiece maggots like you who hide behind there computers. suprised you had time to watch that movie with all the time you spend on brokeback mountain!!! im done talking to you you little fagott... 
    I don't need or care for anybody to be on my side.I tell you to grow up because you're immature-no other reason.and why does everything with you go back to gay sex?We're having a hockey debate and every post you reply with makes reference to smoking DICKS.What's your deal man?Obviously you're missing being in the dressing room with a bunch of nude men.Just get yourself a Playgirl if that's what you're into and leave the gay talk off this HOCKEY forum. P.S.-Hard to believe you get this upset over Bergeron being the best player on the ice last game.No wonder you haven't commented about hockey since that game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Dez- for whatever it's worth...I get tired of hearing about the Olympics with Bergeron. The reality is he was chosen because of his great defensive abilities, occasional improtant face-offs, and to kill penalties. Stevie Y. knew he had all the firepower he would ever need, so Bergeron was chosen to help in critical defensive situations- end of story. Let's not think that being chosen for the Olympics puts him with the elite centers in this league- he's a 3rd line center on the Bruins - before Seguin got here. I like him and respect the way he represents himself and the franchise...BUT 5 million for 4 goals is unacceptable. He is great defensively- but mediocre offensively. Maybe he was before the injury, but that guy is long gone. He's a 15-20 goal scorer in a good year, that's just not enough for the pricetag...especially on a team that struggles to score goals. Now that Seguin is here this team would be better off with a legit dynamic force on the wing or a young top NHL Dman than an expensive 3rd line center.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin1972. Show Bruin1972's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bergeron untouchable? : The point im making is some of you have him overated!! contract aside Nashville would never do this deal and yes it would work out for us because we would definenitly have to send alotmore than bergie. to break it down more for those who are so high on bergie, which great player in the league right now would fetch a straitup return for bergie?? point is hes good not great!! 

Good point. Although I must say, he upped his game against Buffalo, but no great.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin1972. Show Bruin1972's posts

- for whatever it's worth...I get tired of hearing about the Olympics with Bergeron. The reality is he was chosen because of his great defensive abilities, occasional improtant face-offs, and to kill penalties. Stevie Y. knew he had all the firepower he would ever need, so Bergeron was chosen to help in critical defensive situations- end of story. Let's not think that being chosen for the Olympics puts him with the elite centers in this league- he's a 3rd line center on the Bruins - before Seguin got here. I like him and respect the way he represents himself and the franchise...BUT 5 million for 4 goals is unacceptable. He is great defensively- but mediocre offensively. Maybe he was before the injury, but that guy is long gone. He's a 15-20 goal scorer in a good year, that's just not enough for the pricetag...especially on a team that struggles to score goals. Now that Seguin is here this team would be better off with a legit dynamic force on the wing or a young top NHL Dman than an expensive 3rd line center.

JWensink: WELL PUT.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Dez- for whatever it's worth...I get tired of hearing about the Olympics with Bergeron. The reality is he was chosen because of his great defensive abilities, occasional improtant face-offs, and to kill penalties. Stevie Y. knew he had all the firepower he would ever need, so Bergeron was chosen to help in critical defensive situations- end of story. Let's not think that being chosen for the Olympics puts him with the elite centers in this league- he's a 3rd line center on the Bruins - before Seguin got here. I like him and respect the way he represents himself and the franchise...BUT 5 million for 4 goals is unacceptable. He is great defensively- but mediocre offensively. Maybe he was before the injury, but that guy is long gone. He's a 15-20 goal scorer in a good year, that's just not enough for the pricetag...especially on a team that struggles to score goals. Now that Seguin is here this team would be better off with a legit dynamic force on the wing or a young top NHL Dman than an expensive 3rd line center.
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]
    So why didn't Yzerman take a Kris Draper or even Gregory Campbell(or a similar defence only player)?The  obvious answer is that Bergeron is far more than a Defensive forward.Sick of it or not JWens,that's just the way it is.Bergeron is paid more to help Boston stay at the top of the league in defence than he is for his goal total(he'll end up with 20 goals and a Selke nomination anyway I would bet).How people don't understand that a goal against=a goal for confuses me.The math should be simple to understand.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bergeron untouchable? : Very well put JWensink!! nice to see there are others who can see the forest through the trees, however Dez will get mad if you try and point out that bergie is a good player but not great, and whatever you do dont make fun of gays!! that really hits a nerve with him!!!! PS. I wish he was gm of pittsburgh, he would probably give us Crosby for bergeron strait up, heck we could prob convince him that we need a 1st rounder included for patrice. PB is good not great dez   
    So you think because someone agrees with you that makes you right.I told you before,your opinion is just that-YOUR opinion.You notice Jwensink and I could engage in an intelligent debate without throwing an online hissy-fit?Try it out sometime.Very enlightening when you realize people don't have to agree with each other to still respect them.Anyway,make sure you've got your homework done and your parents will probably let you stay up for the whole game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

What a dumb thread...I think Bergy should be our Captin and should never be traded