Bergeron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Bergeron

It's Patrice's play in tightly checked games and against Bruins conference rivals especially close games. Bergeron just doesn't rattle his pass to Marchand was a thing of beauty tonight and his wait till Campbell was onside for the empty netter was a brainiac play as well. K off my koolaid soapbox now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

just a matter of time before he's wearing the C.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Bergie has been the best Bruin for at least the past 4 games now. If the rest of the Bruins put in the effort he does this team would be the best in the NHL. He has the heart we are all talking about that is needed on this team and his hard work has kept us in many games and he should the B's next captain. He helped in our come back tonight and also showed what the Bruins could do if they worked hard for 60 minutes. I hope this game continues into the game vs the Sens tomorrow night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron:
    [QUOTE]It's Patrice's play in tightly checked games and against Bruins conference rivals especially close games. Bergeron just doesn't rattle his pass to Marchand was a thing of beauty tonight and his wait till Campbell was onside for the empty netter was a brainiac play as well. K off my koolaid soapbox now.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

San- Berg passed to Wheeler, it was Wheeler to Campbell, but still a nice play, instead of trying to shoot through the D, waited for Camp.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Impressed with Berg, never quits.

A matter of time before Seg is with him and March.  We seen what a bit more speed of Camp instead of Rec can do, try it with a powerboost (Seg) and sparkplug (March).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Speaking of wheeler, I'd hate to give this  one to stanley, but hes been playing great the past 4-5 games.. Actually using his speed, taking the body and stick handling through traffi, If he can keep that effort level up and the rest starts to click....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Speaking of wheeler, I'd hate to give this  one to stanley, but hes been playing great the past 4-5 games.. Actually using his speed, taking the body and stick handling through traffi, If he can keep that effort level up and the rest starts to click....
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]
    People can forgive mistakes by Wheeler as long as the effort is there.Lately it has been so  let's hope he keeps it going.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Dez,
    I think most fans will forgive the mistakes of any player if the effort is there (except for ryder and thomas on this board)..Wheeler has been the player the past 4 games that stanley sees, which is a completely different player then blake wheeler...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

If Bergy can maintain his level of play would be a bonus.  Recchi needs to come off his line.  I agree with Seguin/Marchand/Bergeron line.  Move Recchi down to Thornton / Campbell line .  Bergy can't keep this up forever.  Krjeci and Savvy need to elevate their games...I see it slowly coming from Savvy but he still makes bad decisions with the puck.  Also, we need Horton to turn it on but I"m hearing he may have a "hand" injury.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Bergeron is the heart of the Bruins-- in the tradition of Barry Pederson, Craig Janney, Adam Oates.  Actually, he may yet be better than they.   He's still growing in his game.  A joy to watch.

It seems that Marchand and Bergy have some chemistry going.  Snitch the puck and counter attack.  As several posters say above, it would be good to get some more speed on the other wing-- perhaps Seguin but, actually, Campbell was with them for the Marchand goal last night and those three might be the ticket.  Or Wheeler?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

bergy is all gold all he needs is lord stanley

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

patrice has been the best player on the ice since he cut his teeth at the age of 18.  as a rookie he skated pp and pk-and was the visibly best player on the ice most every nite. that boarding hit set him back almost 2 years-but by the start of the season last year he was back in form...the best player on the ice nite in nite out- this kid bleeds black and gold. question: will it take savvy this full year to get back on track?i hope not...we need him now

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Dez, I think most fans will forgive the mistakes of any player if the effort is there (except for ryder and thomas on this board)..Wheeler has been the player the past 4 games that stanley sees, which is a completely different player then blake wheeler...
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]
    Bergeron  works hard every night but got little support on this forum until the offense was turned up in the last dozen games.A guy has to work pretty damn hard to have anything forgiven on this forum(no matter who they are).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Let me just say this before I continue.  This is not a deal that I thought up.  I went on Hockey Trade Rumors and saw someone post this, in the midst of a bunch of other really poorly thought out deals. So, here's the trade:

To TOR: Patrice Bergeron
    To BOS: Mike Komisarek

Personally, I laughed at the thought of this deal.  Here's the entire "suggestion".

"First of all, with Blake Wheeler being a 5th pick, I think he should be on a line with Lucic, considering they have great chemistry. Now let me explain Lecavalier, Hedman and Ellis. Tim Thomas is aging, as well as Savard and Chara. Tampa needs a good goalie and better defence. Hedman is a toss up because he is still growing but he is big like Chara and looks like a great player. Sending Savard to Tampa, solves Boston`s `Savard` problem. Now Patrice Bergeron isn`t doing too well and Mike Komiserak gets paid less than Bergeron. This also solves Toronto centreman problem. This trade could be made this year or the off season. Now seeing as how Seguin and Ryder have good chemistry we could call up Caron and put him as left wing. There could also be trade made of Shawn Thornton for Frederik Sjostrom of the Leafs. Also the captain could be Vincent Lecavalier and the Assistants could be, Milan Lucic and David Krejci. Tuukka Rask is just in a softmore slump right now, believe me he WILL do better

Milan Lucic - Vincent Lecavalier - Blake Wheeler
    Mark Recchi - David Krejci - Nathan Horton
    Jordan Caron - Tyler Seguin - Michael Ryder
    Daniel Paille - Greg Campbell - Shawn Thornton

Victor Hedman - Mark Stuart
    Mike Komisarek - Johnny Boychuk
    Adam McQuaid - Dennis Seidenberg

Tuukka Rask
    Dan Ellis
    "

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

I been saying Bergy should wear the C for 2 years and he is under payed while most peolpe think he is over payed

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Bergeron is the most sought after bruin by a few teams, who beleive he is the missing peice to the stanlry cup. High returns for bergeron are out there but PC will keep him a bruin because he is a leader.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

yikes!!! just the thought of not having bergy makes me cringe...how does trading your best player make you better??????? this guy was considered one of the top 12 canadian forwards last season(olympics)...and he's playing even better this year- what gives?????

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

beantown gm, you must be smoking something strange. Bergie has been, and increasingly is, the heart of the bruins. All those who put out garbage about lack of heart and passion have never watched Bergeron game in and game out. He works at his game, he tutors rookies, he covers for REx all year and more so lately. He is a class act . He may be one of the voices against moving REX so that REX won't be exposed to any extra criticism. Add Caron, or Seguin, or Horton in place of REX and the line will constantly outplay their opponents.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Bogie6
    That isn't my idea.  I would never trade Bergeron unless I got absolutely blown away by an offer (i.e. Stamkos for Bergy, Toews for Bergy, Kane for Bergy, etc.)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

great game. Might not actually get the hat trick since Wheeler scored the other goal. Still he was involved in 4 of the 6 goals tonight

Keep Marchand on the Bergeron line. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]great game. Might not actually get the hat trick since Wheeler scored the other goal. Still he was involved in 4 of the 6 goals tonight Keep Marchand on the Bergeron line. 
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]
    Wheeler got the other goal?No instant replay where you watched the game?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Watch the second goal replay. Clearly goes off Wheelers stick into the net. Bergeron still gets a 3 point night

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Watch the second goal replay. Clearly goes off Wheelers stick into the net. Bergeron still gets a 3 point night
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]
    I've watched it plenty.Not to mention Bergeron wouldn't have kept the credit for scoring if he hadn't shot it in.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

[QUOTE]beantown gm, you must be smoking something strange.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Yeah definitely helps to actually read the post - as he said it wasn't his idea, it was a post on some forums. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I am happy I missed that post, probably have the fool on ignore.

Sections
Shortcuts