Bergeron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Bergeron

Berg now 8G 9A 17Pts in last 13 with a +10.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron:[QUOTE]Berg now 8G 9A 17Pts in last 13 with a +10.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

On Fiyah!!! Man if Krejci could heat up now the Bruins could give themselves a nice cushion on the lower seed playoff teams in the Conference.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I find it sad that Chara goes to the All-Star Game, but not Bergeron...oh well

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

ON FIRE!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron:
    [QUOTE]Dez, I think most fans will forgive the mistakes of any player if the effort is there (except for ryder and thomas on this board)..Wheeler has been the player the past 4 games that stanley sees, which is a completely different player then blake wheeler...
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]

Oddly, watching Wheeler over the last week and a half, I'm almost wondering if Stanley may in the long run actually be right and we were all the delusional ones? Very scary thought.

As for tonight, Patrice was simply dominant. Superstar level of dominant.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyV219. Show JohnnyV219's posts

In Response to Bergeron:
    [QUOTE]14 points in 12 games.  Not bad for a checking center huh? To think some of y'all here wanted to trade him, and the most LUDICROUS of you wanted to give up as a PIECE of a trade for Nash.  I never doubted this guy, and I have doubted many of the B's at times this year.  Not over rater, UNDER rated!  Go Patrice!!!
    Posted by fordprefect[/QUOTE]

PB is a Bruin for life.. Love this guy!! on a side note....I just had a friend of mine ask me a question that, honestly, Im not sure of. maybe someone here can help out. What do the bruins staff do with all those hats thrown on the ice after a hat trick? donate them? throw them away? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I once saw a guy smoking outside a shelter in a Reds cap I'd thrown on the ice six months earlier. 

red75 - time will tell, but it's not out of the question.  I saw Wheeler play with some attitude last night and although he's been getting better over the last 20 games or so, I sort of realized the change all at once when I saw him finish an Ottawa defenseman on the forecheck.  That line - Wheeler-Krejci-Seguin - could have something.  Speed on both wings lets Krejci play his change of pace game more effectively, plus, if he wants to be in the play, it gets his legs moving.  He was better last night than he's been in weeks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Keep it up Patrice

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I actually threw up after reading this thread.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron:
    [QUOTE]just a matter of time before he's wearing the C.
    Posted by jerrynewyork[/QUOTE]
    Agreed