Bergeron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Bergeron

I think what might be working against Bergeron is one of his better characteristics: consistency.
    MON: 7 pts in 7 games
    PHI: 5/4
    TB: 3/3

While you look at Horton and see 3/7, 7/4, 4/5. Krejčí: 1/7, 9/4, 3/5.  Bergeron is always contributing, which of course is huge, but it is never so noticeable or memorable as say Krejčí working over the Flyers.  You just can't point to a game and easily say "Bergeron drove the Bruins to victory that day" the way you can some other guys, and that is why he is somewhat under the radar.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron:
    [QUOTE]Totally understand the superstition...but you know, it does work both ways.  You gotta stay humble when you start to get that feeling that maybe the hockey gods are smiling on you.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Doin' my best to do just that.

So incredibly nervous but mostly excited for this opportunity tonight. Really can't be understated how much I want to see the Bruins back in The Finals.

Will do my best to enjoy the ride.

Go Bruins!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I think what might be working against Bergeron is one of his better characteristics: consistency. MON: 7 pts in 7 games PHI: 5/4 TB: 3/3 While you look at Horton and see 3/7, 7/4, 4/5. Krejčí: 1/7, 9/4, 3/5.  Bergeron is always contributing, which of course is huge, but it is never so noticeable or memorable as say Krejčí working over the Flyers.  You just can't point to a game and easily say "Bergeron drove the Bruins to victory that day" the way you can some other guys, and that is why he is somewhat under the radar.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]
    I'm to the point that I no longer expect the hockey world to notice Bergeron's contributions and it really doesn't matter. We all know what he means to the team and,if they win it all, the conn smythe winner won't matter to me either.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

[QUOTE]I think what might be working against Bergeron is one of his better characteristics: consistency. MON: 7 pts in 7 games PHI: 5/4 TB: 3/3 While you look at Horton and see 3/7, 7/4, 4/5. Krejčí: 1/7, 9/4, 3/5.  Bergeron is always contributing, which of course is huge, but it is never so noticeable or memorable as say Krejčí working over the Flyers.  You just can't point to a game and easily say "Bergeron drove the Bruins to victory that day" the way you can some other guys, and that is why he is somewhat under the radar.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

Excellent point. Nicely done.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yep good add to the thread DRCC!