Bergeron......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Bergeron......

....should never have his game questioned by anyone again. Today's effort was amazing. Seeing how sore he was from a face-off, I can only imagine how hard it was to deal with contact. Bravo Patrice, bravo!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Bergeron......

wow !  I'm guessing it's his shoulder .  FriIggin faceoffs almost cost the Bruins but it was all Bruins in the OT.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

He's the heart and soul of this hockey club. Sure hope he can be there for game 7.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

He'll be there question is really, 'Can a shoulder heal in a playoff season like this?'  I imagine the B's will need to get to and sweep the next round in order to give PB 37 any chance to improve.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Awesome effort today and I think he was perfect on faceoffs!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron......:
    [QUOTE]Awesome effort today and I think he was perfect on faceoffs!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

yes right after the goal on another Bruin icing Julien wouldn't have it any other way. 1 for 1. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSXIII. Show BSXIII's posts

Anyone know for sure what is ailing him?  He seemed very reluctant to shoot the puck today.  Passed up on some pretty good scoring chances.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Bergy is just not himself. He'll give it all and then some, but his penalties today were so st upid. I thought he struggled a little, but Id still have him play hurt. Yes, he is the heart and soul of this team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Berg's faceoff win at end of regulation prevented another one-timer nightmares are made of.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

A shoulder or maybe wrist injury?  Maybe treatment between now and Wednesday can help whatever it is.  Patrice Bergeron is a Bruin warrior.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I am running out of superlatives in describing Bergeron's play.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I am running out of superlatives in describing Bergeron's play.
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]
    Isla, there were some posters wondering why Bergeron gets a pass for his limited offense in the series so far. Games like today are why he will always get a pass with me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Obviously it's his wrist/elbow/shoulder. Hopefully a couple days does more good than bad.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Bergeron is incredible.  He must be hurting like an s-o-b.  If this was the regular season he would be out a while.  So glad he's locked up with the Bruins for years to come. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bertie-wooster2. Show bertie-wooster2's posts

Valiant effort today by Bergy today, clearly not 100 percent. Yesterday, I was fearful that he sustained another concussion but I assume he woudn't be out there today if that was the case. Hope he can use the next few days to recover.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

He's a coach's dream. Selfless player, he's always been team first. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Bergeron is a hockey player. Don't ever let him wear any other jersey besides one with a spoked B on the front.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

dez, Bergeron's faceoff win was one of the most heroic acts I've ever seen. The moment he won the faceoff, he had to come off the ice because he was in agony. This guy is one for the ages--Frank Selke would be proud to have him win the trophy. Patrice simply learned to become a leader.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]dez, Bergeron's faceoff win was one of the most heroic acts I've ever seen. The moment he won the faceoff, he had to come off the ice because he was in agony. This guy is one for the ages--Frank Selke would be proud to have him win the trophy. Patrice simply learned to become a leader.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]
    Danny, he's the ultimate teammate and Bruin. How could anyone not like Bergeron? I never want to see him in a different NHL jersey.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]dez, Bergeron's faceoff win was one of the most heroic acts I've ever seen. The moment he won the faceoff, he had to come off the ice because he was in agony. This guy is one for the ages--Frank Selke would be proud to have him win the trophy. Patrice simply learned to become a leader.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUO
    Bergy has to be a shoe in to win the Selke.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

If he doesn't win the Selke, the award will never be legitimate ever again.  Slam dunk Selke winner.  Long overdue.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I noticed he avoided contact along the boards, maybe a shoulder?

And, yes, penalties were a little hard to swallow.

But he gave up the body and helped create that first goal... could have just as easily deflected into his face but I bet that never crossed his mind.

Sections
Shortcuts