Bergerons Back!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Bergerons Back!!!!

I know, it's kind of old news, but at least it's good news. The peices are starting to come back together and just in time.

It should be a neat beginning to tonights game, I hope they honor those effected, and I really hope they go out of their way to do soemthing for the kid.

I want everyone on this board watching for that then coming on here and posting like we always do!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Bergerons Back!!!!

Bomb suspect has just been identified! On a much lesser note, Marchand is back tonight ..Sun is out also.

C'mon folks! Chins up! Lets move forward.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Great news all around!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

On a much lesser note, Marchand is back tonight ..Sun is out also.

C'mon folks! Chins up! Lets move forward.

Now we just need a Yeti and all is well....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Even better, an arrest has been made! Like I said in Reds original post, 48 hours.

Great job to all Law Enforcement!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

No arrest yet, I'm hearing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

We got Jagr!!! I like the move!!!

(I said that I wouldnt celebrate the acquisition of Jagr until Bergeron returned)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogmonsta. Show dogmonsta's posts

Well, Im going to keep this to hockey but I really have a strong feeling this team is going to take our anger and frustrations out on the poor teams that they will face in the next coming months, with all our key guys back and the city in grief, I would not want to face the Bruins for the rest of the year, I can totally see another historic run and make it to the finals.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Time for some hockey to ease some of the pain.  Bergie come back is so massive for us.   We overtake the habs tonight.  line our selves for a first round battle with the nyi.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

No arrest yet, I'm hearing.

Yep, not yet.....media jumped the gun. Shocking.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I know, it's kind of old news, but at least it's good news. The peices are starting to come back together and just in time.

It should be a neat beginning to tonights game, I hope they honor those effected, and I really hope they go out of their way to do soemthing for the kid.

I want everyone on this board watching for that then coming on here and posting like we always do!

Whole family will be watching. MARCHAND back too!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

I was hoping to get a look at the elusive yeti. I guess we will just have to settle for Bergy and Marchand.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to dogmonsta's comment:

Well, Im going to keep this to hockey but I really have a strong feeling this team is going to take our anger and frustrations out on the poor teams that they will face in the next coming months, with all our key guys back and the city in grief, I would not want to face the Bruins for the rest of the year, I can totally see another historic run and make it to the finals.

How do you feel now?

Embarrassed or angry? I rotate back and forth myself.

If I was any team in the NHL, I've pay for the privelige of playing against the cowardly ballet dancers who dare to soild that Bruins jersey nowadays. Easy points.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

We all feel the B's are letting us down with their lack of physical effort. Time to take a moment and realize they can't go !00% all the time. Guys are taking nights off, taking shift off too. Wait till the playoffs start and then get p!ssed for their lack of effort

I thought they played well tonight. Guys coming off injury starting to gel again. Redden 1st time in line-up looked good

Jagr making plays (none of them goals) but the effort is there. Bergeron and Marchand had some quality chances and Seguin looked focused tonight

Ference stood the tallest of all Bruins

Sections
Shortcuts