Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Bergeron's production

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Bergeron's production

In Response to Re: Bergeron's production:
    In Response to Re: Bergeron's production : Thornton has 2 cups, so he's better then bergeron right?
    Posted by Seabasshole

Obviously.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron's production : Obviously.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

well are stanley cups a good argument for the quality of player or are they not?  cant have both.  cant say it doesnt matter on thornton and use it on bergeron i wouldnt think? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron's production : well are stanley cups a good argument for the quality of player or are they not?  cant have both.  cant say it doesnt matter on thornton and use it on bergeron i wouldnt think? 
    Posted by Seabasshole

Yes I can.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Well I appreciate you admitting I'm right, thats big of you.
    Posted by Seabasshole

I don't see where that was said, but this is a nice job of using 10th grader tactics on any message board.

If you think Bergeron and Thornton can be judged with the same meter stick, that's fine.  I feel they are entirely different members of the team with entirely different roles and entirely different abilities.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Bergeron is the consumate team player. Seems to do whatever is asked of him regardless. His performance in GM 7 in Vancouver speaks for itself. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

I've done my share of b*tch*n this year but Bergeron has never been a concern now or over the last 5 years.
    As for offense, he's so good he can score goals without even touching the puck.  

Sections
Shortcuts