Bergy and Mcquaid gm. time dec.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Bergy and Mcquaid gm. time dec.

according to the boston blog the line up is looking this way:

Looch Krejci Seguin
    March Bergy Caron
    Poulit Kelly Rolly (smarter move by CJ)
    Mac Camp Thorn ( more ice time again for this line)

Personally I would sit Bergy just for extra rest for knee but bergy is a beast.
    If Patrice sits then i can see Kelly bump to to 2nd line center and Rolly or Whitfield centering the 3rd line. The 4th will stay the same with more ice time.

Chara Boys
    Sieds Corvo
    Ference Zanon

Looks like Thomas may start but I would throw in Turco to start cause of his puck handling skills. He did alright and calm the weather last gm.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Bergy and Mcquaid gm. time dec.

It was downright bizarre seeing a Bruins goaltender handling the puck so well.  A shame they can't excavate that part of Turco's brain and put it in Thomas' or Rask's head.

For both Bergeron and McQuaid, if there is actual damage that needs to heal, and would benefit from 3 days off in a row, sit them out.  If it is just pain, I am sure they can tough it out.  Just don't do anything to make it worse.  Without Bergeron, the team is basically a one-line team.  They'd be in a bad spot if he has to miss too many games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Sit Begy, Thomas and McQuaid tonight.  Maybe even Boychuck too.  Give them all 3 days off in a row. 

Lets get healthy!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I think Bergeron is just sore. If can play, he should play. They need him. Rest him if they clinch the division.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Has anyone heard the status of Paille ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

KPD tweet says Paille is back tonight.  That should help a little, at least.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Bergy and Mcquaid gm. time dec.:
    KPD tweet says Paille is back tonight.  That should help a little, at least.
    Posted by DrCC

Thanks for that, I thought he might be close to a return.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Boston Globe blog (KPD) has projected lineup with MacDermid on the fourth line with Campbell and Thornton.  He has Bergeron centering Caron and Marchand, with Pouliot on a wing with Kelly and Rolston.  Turco in goal.  No Adam McQuaid.  I hope Dupont's correct, except the McQuaid bit (he sure looked hurt on Sunday).  Just reporting what the master has shared with us.

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/

We need two points badly.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

Said it on the blog and I'll say it here. Give Bergeron, McQuaid, and Seidenberg the whole three days off. DS looks like a man in search of his game most of his last few weeks on the ice. Give them some per diem money and tell them to meet the plane in Sunrise on Friday morning. Then tell Chara on Friday to be in Boston to catch the plane for the West Coast on Wednesday. If they can't win two of the four games without these guys, they won't win with them tired out for the playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

KPD tweet says Paille is back tonight.  That should help a little, at least. Posted by DrCC

That is really good news!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Just read where Bergeron's x-rays said "nothing broken" so he should play tonight. Also, I thought it was his foot.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

The fact that he had x-rays concerns me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Just read where Bergeron's x-rays said "nothing broken" so he should play tonight. Also, I thought it was his foot.
    Posted by bogie6

Bogie, I've also seen reports of a foot injury yet I (and the announcers) thought he got hit near the knee.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The post on x-rays was attributed to Naoko Fujiama[ sp.?] on bleacher report.

Sections
Shortcuts