Bergy moving to wing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Re: Bergy moving to wing?

I hope Bergy is still taking the faceoffs.  Wouldn't make any sense to replace one of the better FO guys in the league with Seguin who has a sub .500 FO%.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

It looks like CJ is trying to give Seguin time at both positions, depending on the game and situation. Bergy took faceoffs when he was riding wing and Seguin was the center. CJ seems more likely to either have Seguin at wing or on the bench later in the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

In Response to Re: Bergy moving to wing?:
    [QUOTE]I hope Bergy is still taking the faceoffs.  Wouldn't make any sense to replace one of the better FO guys in the league with Seguin who has a sub .500 FO%.
    Posted by abra-cadaver[/QUOTE]

Sub by 0.002, Seguin is second on the team so I wouldn't mind him taking some of them. However I would want Bergeron taking the crucial ones.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

It is becoming painfully obvious that Marc Savard has to be moved. Hopefully he can start racking up some points to help his trade value so some team maybe willing to take a shot on him. The writing is on the wall.