Best and Worst Bruins Trade Deadline Trades

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Best and Worst Bruins Trade Deadline Trades

So I was just thinking that it would be a good topic to talk about.  You're picks for the Bruins best and worst trade deadline picks.
    Mine are as follows.
    Best:  Bruins trading Matt Lashoff and Martins Karsums for Mark Recchi
    Worst:  Bruins trade Petteri Nokelainen for Steve Montador
    Ironically the same year.  This is just the best deadline trade of recent years in my mind.  I think you could put the seidenburg trade up their to although they did have to get rid of a good young prospect in Bitz who IMO was dearly missed late in the season into the playoffs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Best and Worst Bruins Trade Deadline Trades

I don't miss Bitz... he's another Wheeler (long on promise, short on deliver.)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Nokelainen was useless.

Samsonov to Edmonton turned out okay considering the second round pick was used to select Lucic.

Brian Propp was a good acquisition for a second round pick.

Derek Morris for a fourth round pick was pretty bad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

In Response to Re: Best and Worst Bruins Trade Deadline Trades:
    [QUOTE]Nokelainen was useless. Samsonov to Edmonton turned out okay considering the second round pick was used to select Lucic. Brian Propp was a good acquisition for a second round pick. Derek Morris for a fourth round pick was pretty bad.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

You're right on Nokellainen, but I think he's referring to the fact that Montador was brutal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

In Response to Re: Best and Worst Bruins Trade Deadline Trades:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Best and Worst Bruins Trade Deadline Trades : You're right on Nokellainen, but I think he's referring to the fact that Montador was brutal.
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]
    Exactly my point was that in the Carolina series it seemed like Montador gave the puck away every time he had it.  He was one of my least favorite players before he came here anyways and he just straight up was aweful