Best chant ideas for tonight... anything better than 911?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Best chant ideas for tonight... anything better than 911?

That's the best I can come up with.

If at least one clever chant doesn't get going I'm going to be very disappointed with you.

Anybody with any other ideas?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Re: Best chant ideas for tonight... anything better than 911?

yeah i posted that idea in a thread yesterday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantownmofo. Show beantownmofo's posts

PUS-SY-OR-ET-TY (clap, clap, clapclapclapclap)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

I like the 911 chant and thought about that last week.  Yesterday I thought of another.  When a Hab tries to fake a penalty, how about chanting either flop-per or Div-er.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Best chant ideas for tonight... anything better than 911?:
    [QUOTE]I like the 911 chant and thought about that last week.  Yesterday I thought of another.  When a Hab tries to fake a penalty, how about chanting either flop-per or Div-er.
    Posted by gardenbees[/QUOTE]

hmmm...  2 and a half gainer with a half twist is a tough chant....

but only if everyone could hold up scores like the Olympic judges do - 8.1, 9.5 and so on.

There must be someone working in an office nearby with a copy machine and just print out the numbers big on standard paper.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Best chant ideas for tonight... anything better than 911? : hmmm...  2 and a half gainer with a half twist is a tough chant.... but only if everyone could hold up scores like the Olympic judges do - 8.1, 9.5 and so on. There must be someone working in an office nearby with a copy machine and just print out the numbers big on standard paper.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Actually - someone might make a quick buck on that, sell them in packs of 10 for like 3 bucks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Call-the-po-lice
    Call-the-po-lice

Actually, I like the "Diii-vers" chant. 

Diiii-vers
    Diiii-vers
    Diiii-vers

Oh, and if someone decides to make up signs to score the dives, make sure that you have the correct points system.  I seem to remember diving having a different scoring system where 6.0 is the highest score, but I may be wrong.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

man i hope someone made up diving scores- and some fans show up dressed as cops

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I actually have a couple of habs jerserys, wear those with swim caps on?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

i actually do like "Call the mounties" chanted in tune with "lets go bruins"

damn i want this game bad

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]I actually have a couple of habs jerserys, wear those with swim caps on?
    Are we all going to ignore the fact that Badhab just admitted he had Habs jerseys?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puckstopa. Show puckstopa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Best chant ideas for tonight... anything better than 911? : Are we all going to ignore the fact that Badhab just admitted he had Habs jerseys?
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Literally thought the same thing, had to go back and read it again to make sure i didnt miss something

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

I'd love it after every hit or fight or Bruins goal, the whole Garden made siren sounds, as if the police were coming. "WEE-OO! WEE-OO! WEE-OO!"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Best chant ideas for tonight... anything better than 911? : Literally thought the same thing, had to go back and read it again to make sure i didnt miss something
    Posted by puckstopa[/QUOTE]

Aw come on...  I have lots of jersies, Red Wings (2), Leafs, Stars, Devils - all practice jersies.

You guys should lighten up, it's not as if I'm wearing women's clothing or anything...  oh yah,come to think o fit, the Habs jersies are worse, aren't they?

I guess I'll put them up on eBay...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

If Recchi scores:

DOC-TOR RECCHI, clap,clap... clap clap,clap.

Just based on age he gets a doctorate in ice hockey!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

[QUOTE]I actually have a couple of habs jerserys, wear those with swim caps on?

With the name "Diver" on the back, and number 911 ??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

How about "Looooouuiiisssss Looooooooouuuuiiiissssss"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Best chant ideas for tonight... anything better than 911? : With the name "Diver" on the back, and number 911 ??
    Posted by RascalHoudi[/QUOTE]

oh how I wish I had tickets - it just so happens both jersies are number 11, all I would have to do is tape a '9' in front of them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from birbobruins. Show birbobruins's posts

In Response to Best chant ideas for tonight... anything better than 911?:
    [QUOTE]That's the best I can come up with. If at least one clever chant doesn't get going I'm going to be very disappointed with you. Anybody with any other ideas? Yeah, I've got a good one : "Les Canadiens sont là!"
    Did you say Stanley Cup?
    • Most consecutive appearances: Montreal Canadiens (10 in 19511960)[17]
    • Most consecutive wins: Montreal Canadiens (5 in 19561960)[18]
    • Most consecutive losses: Toronto Maple Leafs (3 in 19381940) St. Louis Blues (3 in 19681970)
    • Most appearances without a loss: Montreal Canadiens (9 from 1968 to 1986)

Need I say more?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

"Call the Mountiesss"

Actually chants pretty well, in my head at least!

@BH you could only wear the Jerseys if they had the number 911, Diver as the Nameplate and you wore the swimming caps while carrying a signt that said "professional diving team".

Of course youd have to take off the jersey's in the garden and sport the B&G

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

its been over 20 years birbo - whats your excuse now?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

If we are ahead near the end of the 3rd period, then we definately got to chant the mock Ole, Ole, Ole.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]If we are ahead near the end of the 3rd period, then we definately got to chant the mock Ole, Ole, Ole.....
    Posted by gardenbees[/QUOTE]

How about?
    O-nine  O-one O-one O-one
    instead of Ole, Ole, Ole???

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Best chant ideas for tonight... anything better than 911? : How about? O-nine  O-one O-one O-one instead of Ole, Ole, Ole???

I love it!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts