bet the farm

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

bet the farm

on the bruins winning the cup, matthew perry just "predicted" the bruins winning the cup on NHL:on the fly

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: bet the farm

and a week ago everyone was thinking the world was ending. 
    I would put them in the mix.  I would have other teams ranked ahead of them but thats what makes the playoffs fun.  anything can happen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

What I've been seeing since the trade;

They have suffered some of the same emotional lulls BUT THEY WON.
    - what a difference that is, on lackluster games like this earlier in the season they would lose with efforts like the last 2 games.  As the old saying goes, good teams find ways to win.

TT played well, but didn't stand on his head BUT THEY WON.  Nice to see that he isn't the only reason they win with 2 1 lead going late into the 3rd.

I can't understand how adding 3 guys has changed the look of this team so much.  The whole team seems faster.  Good golly miss molly Recchi looks faster.

Kaberle is darn good.  Maybe a good thing he's had years of sharpening up his defensive game with the Leafs.  He must feel like he has all the time in the world now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I don't think they went into a lull at all tonight. I think Calgary is a very good team and they are going to try their hardest to tilt the ice in their direction. I think the Bruins did a tremondous job of not allowing the Flames to get comfortable or to heat up. That being said the PK goal was ugly. But what a great pass to get that goal.

Sections
Shortcuts