1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Bettman protects suspect Zebras

source or didn't happen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

idiot please stop watching hockey.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Bettman protects suspect Zebras:
    [QUOTE]A recent un named revelation say Teams were warned not to criticize officiating during these playoffs. On the annual pre-playoff conference call, Bettman got on the line and warned of stiff fines if anyone lashed out at the zebras. One exec called it “The Tortorella Rule.” I call it the "Gregorys Daddys Rule" because he is in charge of the Non Accountable Lackeys that can Make or Break the outcome of most every game. When you mix NBC marketing and sleazy officiating, the results are predicable. Just look what happened last year!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I don't know why I'm commenting on a null thread, bt this time he's not completely talking out of his butt. This the quote from Friedman's article

2. Joel Quenneville's in- and post-game meltdowns -- although justified -- will test Gary Bettman. Teams were warned not to criticize officiating during these playoffs. On the annual pre-playoff conference call, Bettman got on the line and warned of stiff fines if anyone lashed out at the zebras. One exec called it "The Tortorella Rule."

The thing is, the NHL ALWAYS does this in the playoffs, it's a way to keep things from getting out of control. This is absolutely nothing new.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

They should start enforcing that rule Red. Fine anyone who complains or makes a plausibly negative statement about officiating.

Then quietly scold/fine refs who have mental lapses during games.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Bettman protects suspect Zebras:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bettman protects suspect Zebras : Right on lamb, thats probably how they would do it in Commie China, Syria or North Korea. Bettman must have taken a page out of their book!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]
    The Turkey is back.How come you had to change your name on the CBC site ?Bettman get you banned ?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.