Bettman wants Boston?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Bettman wants Boston?

Giving the choice between Tampa and Boston to reach the finals, I would think Bettman would obviously want the Boston market and fan base. With the NFL in lockdown, a Boston/Vancouver series could do wonders for the league. That being said, do you think Bettman would steer the referee(s) working the game towards a Boston win tomorrow?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiz33. Show chiz33's posts

Re: Bettman wants Boston?

are you nuts???  I actually think Bettman would choose TB..new ownership, love affair with Stevie Y, southern US market.....and the refs come on.....they were weak for sure but no instruction necessary from that little troll Bettman...cmon B's!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Bs have one of the most loyal fan bases around. Why would Bettman try to help the Bs win vs. a Tampa team in a non-hockey market?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Bettman isn't going to help either team, for God's sake.  Take off the tin foil hat and get off the roof.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

In Response to Re: Bettman wants Boston?:
    [QUOTE]Bettman isn't going to help either team, for God's sake.  Take off the tin foil hat and get off the roof.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

I'm just looking for any avantage to offset the PP.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

It would be a ratings disaster; no one outside of Tampa and Western Canada would be watching.  I think that is why VS has had such a lovefest with Tampa in this series. They are tyring to spark interest in the Dolts and build up a market in case they advance.