Bieber and the Hawks Logo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Re: Bieber and the Hawks Logo

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Okay, so people across the hockey globe are upset that Bieber disrespected the Hawks by standing on the team logo when taking a picture in their locker room.  This has to be one of the stupidiest "traditions" ever.  The team logo is IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR.  If they don't want people to walk across it, step on it, stand on it or whatever, don't put there! 

No one has any problems with people skating all over the logo on the ice.  But, oh my, don't you dare step on the team logo in the locker room on the floor!

Like "Don't touch the conference trophy", this is just childish and stupid.  Superstitions are so dumb.

This post isn't as stupid as the one were u said all people with sleeve tattoos are losers, but it's close. Your credibility as a knowledgeable hockey fan just took another hit with this clueless post.

I wonder what would happen if u walked into the bruin locker room and  told them how childish u think they are....once again u are a joke!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to pauly1's comment:

Okay, so people across the hockey globe are upset that Bieber disrespected the Hawks by standing on the team logo when taking a picture in their locker room.  This has to be one of the stupidiest "traditions" ever.  The team logo is IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR.  If they don't want people to walk across it, step on it, stand on it or whatever, don't put there! 

No one has any problems with people skating all over the logo on the ice.  But, oh my, don't you dare step on the team logo in the locker room on the floor!

Like "Don't touch the conference trophy", this is just childish and stupid.  Superstitions are so dumb.

This post isn't as stupid as the one were u said all people with sleeve tattoos are losers, but it's close. Your credibility as a knowledgeable hockey fan just took another hit with this clueless post.

I wonder what would happen if u walked into the bruin locker room and  told them how childish u think they are....once again u are a joke!

I think your the biggest loser on here and your obsession with NAS used to be something I made fun of. Now, 2 years later, I'm wondering if you have pictures of him on the dartboard you have hanging on the wall in your moms basement..

He made fun of you two years ago, let it go.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to stanjon's comment:

he said all ppl with sleeve tatoos are losers. if I had said that everyone here would be calling me a troll or a caveman. The fact that this hypocrisy is manifested and tolerated is absurd. Be real !  

They are. So are people with nose rings, tongue rings, straight brimmed ball caps with the stickers still under the brim.

Tattoos are my favorite though. Show me a woman or a guy who has their kids name tattood where people can see it and I'll show you someone who hasnt seen their kid in 6 months or paid child support.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

he said all ppl with sleeve tatoos are losers. if I had said that everyone here would be calling me a troll or a caveman. The fact that this hypocrisy is manifested and tolerated is absurd. Be real !  

Your a troll because 100% of your posts suck.

In fact, I dont think you even qualify as a troll.

Thats how bad you are.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

They are. So are people with nose rings, tongue rings, straight brimmed ball caps with the stickers still under the brim.

Tattoos are my favorite though. Show me a woman or a guy who has their kids name tattood where people can see it and I'll show you someone who hasnt seen their kid in 6 months or paid child support.

Damn right, Kel.  I asked a kid on the T about the sticker on his gayass hat.  He said it was important to leave it there so people knew it was authentic.  I pointed out that no one on the planet cared if his too large hat with the straight brim was made by this company or that.  He informed me that I didn't understand.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Too funny.

You're awesome.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

But Aaron Hernandez has a lot of tat....oh...nevermind.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

kelv, do u know how ridiculous you sound?  stop acting so nerdy! who are you to judge on the value of my posts.

are you the bdc post guru, post controller, post evaluator. Do u realize how pompously judgemental you sound.

stop being a hypocrit !!! you will back up anything your comrades say no matter what and in the event you may 

strongly despise what they write you just will not comment.now I particularly do not like tatoos but I know some

really nice guys (not hypocrits) who I play hockey with. they are gentlemen! if you cannot see how ignorant saying this is then carrying a debate will always be one sided (your side) better hope your kid never show up with a tatoo. you will have to cal him/her a loser

kelv u and some of ur comrades are bdc bullies outcast the one you do not agree with why? because its an easier target.

Anyhow,I'm confused if ppl with tatoos are losers then I imagine you must have tatoos head to toe along with some of your compadres

1. Yes, I realize how pompously judgemental I sound. I just dont care what you think.

2. No, I dont back up what my "comrades" say. I have had plenty of disagreements with NAS,Dez,Chowda say. It's all there, you can look it up.

3. We are BDC bullies? Not many people here, if any, are siding with Shupe and his feelings about the Rask contract. Have we outcasted him? or have we had generally good back and forth conversations with him? Again, it's all there for you to look up.

4. If I hate tattoos and refer to people with a sleeve of them as losers, then why would I have them? Now that would be hypocritical of me. You may "imagine" I have them head to toe, but you'd be wrong.

5. Once again, your posts bring nothing to this forum and i just proved it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

1. Yes, I realize how pompously judgemental I sound. I just dont care what you think.

2. No, I dont back up what my "comrades" say. I have had plenty of disagreements with NAS,Dez,Chowda say. It's all there, you can look it up.

3. We are BDC bullies? Not many people here, if any, are siding with Shupe and his feelings about the Rask contract. Have we outcasted him? or have we had generally good back and forth conversations with him? Again, it's all there for you to look up.

4. If I hate tattoos and refer to people with a sleeve of them as losers, then why would I have them? Now that would be hypocritical of me. You may "imagine" I have them head to toe, but you'd be wrong.

5. Once again, your posts bring nothing to this forum and i just proved it.

To quote a line from "Get Shorty" spoken by the late Denis Farina, ".........no,no,no, fawk you fawkball".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

I think your the biggest loser on here and your obsession with NAS used to be something I made fun of. Now, 2 years later, I'm wondering if you have pictures of him on the dartboard you have hanging on the wall in your moms basement..

He made fun of you two years ago, let it go.

Have u no shame in being a yes boy?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[/QUOTE]

No, I mean yes. I mean...Hey you know whats hilarious? When you refer to NAS as Costanza. It's awesome. That must hit him right in the gut. All 123 times too. You took a well known character, from a well known show and used his name to make fun of another person. Absolutley brilliant!!!! And original too!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

No, I mean yes. I mean...Hey you know whats hilarious? When you refer to NAS as Costanza. It's awesome. That must hit him right in the gut. All 123 times too. You took a well known character, from a well known show and used his name to make fun of another person. Absolutley brilliant!!!! And original too!!

[/QUOTE]

When your about to use the word "obsession" I suggest u stand in front of a mirror then stop and think before u post.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

3-that was sarcasmin other words since a loser wears tatoos then you must have tatoos

This does not follow proper logic.

The premise was that all people covered in tattoos are losers.

It isn't that all losers are covered in tattoos.

Therefore, if someone is a loser, it doesn't mean they are covered in tattoos.

Your clever barb fell short of it's mark due to it's critical flaw.

And because you spell like an 8 year old sped.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

To be 100% honest, it cracks me up every time I see it, because Costanza is one of the best characters in TV history and I start thinking different scenes.

T-Bone

"I was in the pool!"

"I was bald."

"Moops."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

To be 100% honest, it cracks me up every time I see it, because Costanza is one of the best characters in TV history and I start thinking different scenes.

T-Bone

"I was in the pool!"

"I was bald."

"Moops."

U left out the one were he is a fraud and try's passing himself off as something he is not "the architect". Just like when posters on here were asked what they do and u said u were a retired writer.....try and tell us that wasn't misleading. lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

U left out the one were he is a fraud and try's passing himself off as something he is not "the architect". Just like when posters on here were asked what they do and u said u were a retired writer.....try and tell us that wasn't misleading. lol

I left out a lot of them.  Seinfeld was on for a very long time.  I do love the Art Vandelay inclusions, however.  He's also an importer.  And an exporter.  An importer/exporter!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Hey CANTSTANDYA!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Your name is Coco the Monkey!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

COCO'S GETTING UPSET!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I think someone should give Pauly a cracker & tell him to have a nice cup of shutthefawkup! Aaaarkkk! 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Dog days, so not many active threads, but I'm looking at this one and thinking "there is no way that that thread is still legit - the only way it's staying at the top of the boards is someone's being an idiot or shupe has hijacked it to trash the Rask contract."

I clicked it anyway.  First thing I saw?  pauly.

Dog days.

Are you not entertained?!?!

Sections
Shortcuts