Bieksa calls out sharks for embellishing.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

Bieksa calls out sharks for embellishing.

Is this the definition of irony??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP6eJNt4AjM

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Bieksa calls out sharks for embellishing.

In response to Neecic's comment:

Clearly he's forgotten what team he plays for. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

..."Pot calls kettle black"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Kettle? Hi, it's Pot.  Yeah...yeah, I'm good.  Hey, listen, I just wanted to call to tell you you're a gutless pyook who talks trash in the media and preens like a priapic rooster when the refs are around to prevent a fight, and who plays for a team that wrote the book on what we call "sucking for penalties".  Yeah.. no problem.  Oh, and, uh...you're also black.  No, no - not like Iginla - I'm cool with that...no, it's sort of ... like ... charred, you know?  No, not Chara, charred.  From getting burned a lot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

mental note - BDC filter is upset about vomiting, doesn't know the word 'priapic'.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

mental note - BDC filter is upset about vomiting, doesn't know the word 'priapic'.

Your wicked smart

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

"Maybe our team has to do more of that. Maybe we have to try and sell calls.”  Did they stop?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

"whether or not you think we're embellishers they're doing it too.  forget about the past"  is my favourite part.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

"whether or not you think we're embellishers they're doing it too.  forget about the past"  is my favourite part.

Sounds like something Mark McGwire once said.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That has to be some serious diving if a Canuck is going to call them out.

Bieksa is not fool.  He knows the guys in his room are champs at it.  He knew threads like this would be started across the continent.  The fact that he said it anyway tells me the diving must be out of control.

I'm sure the Sharks heard it as well.  And now with many people watching to see how bad it really is, Joe and Co will have to be good.

Pretty smart move by Bieksa.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

A really nice added touch to Saint Bieska's interview was bringing his stick, the same one that he drops so quickly when it is touched by another player, to show examples of some of the things the Sharks do to get embelish calls.

He was quite the natural at the examples he gave.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Your wicked smart

"You're"  (...Bookboy is thinking)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I thought the Canucks didn't need gimmicks to be motivated in the playoffs...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Your wicked smart

You are (you're) not.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

Vancouver are a bunch of  first grade school girls.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

It's also somewhat hypocritical when CJ does the same.

http://lastwordonsports.com/2013/03/04/the-hypocrisy-of-claude-julien-and-the-boston-bruins/

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to 49-North's comment:

Right, but we're talking about your pathetic Canucks here, not a team with at least one Stanley Cup Championship.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

What I find funny is a Canucks fan posting on a Bruins board two years after the Bruins beat them to win the Stanley Cup.  How obsessed can a fan be with another team? 

I'm sure if the internet existed in 1992, nobody here would've been trolling a Oilers site.

GET OVER IT.  THE BRUINS WON THE CUP.  THE CANUCKS SUCK. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Do you know the difference between embellishing and selling a call ? apprently not, marchands was neither

ference was selling, and the stick did catch him high , that gets the refs attentoion.

Charas is held on the boards then takes an elbow to the head, no puck possesion there, so that maybe be selling and the other vid of chara, he falls alot where have you been lol

embleshing is a love tap to the stick and u drop it, or a tap on the leg and you fall like humpty dumpty.

Now do the Bs do either, i am sure at certain times they do but there not like mtl van etc who design it in there game lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

is that all you got ?  Jon Stewart basement videos ?   Come up with something new.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

It's also somewhat hypocritical when CJ does the same.

http://lastwordonsports.com/2013/03/04/the-hypocrisy-of-claude-julien-and-the-boston-bruins/

is that all you got ?  Jon Stewart basement videos ?   Come up with something new.

New?  Like this?

posted at 5/7/2013 12:35 PM EDT

What I find funny is a Canucks fan posting on a Bruins board two years after the Bruins beat them to win the Stanley Cup.  How obsessed can a fan be with another team? 

I'm sure if the internet existed in 1992, nobody here would've been trolling a Oilers site.

GET OVER IT.  THE BRUINS WON THE CUP.  THE CANUCKS SUCK. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

New?  Like this?

Seriously, dude.  If you're going to hang around here, you have to expect us to continuously make fun of the Canucks. 

If you can't take it, and you need to fire back bashing the B's (in truth or in lies), you are no better than Null.

You're a decent guy and clearly knowledgable about the sport we all love.  It's too bad that you're headed towards Ignore-land for many of us.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Any player that is on the same team as Burrows and Lapierre has no standing calling out another team for embellishments....nothing more needs to be said.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Ya know what 49 you're a real fawking tool sometimes! This is a Boston Bruin forum & that's what's so fawking disgusting about you! Regardless of what you think? This is NOT for you or any other fan of any other team to come in here & post your fawking garbage! We're not in a Canucks forum posting things about the Canucks are we? So if you don't like the thread..Don't open it you fawking hypocritical piece of dog kief! FAWK OFF OUTTA HERE!!! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsow. Show bruinsow's posts

Every time he opens his mouth and says something it sounds stupid. This has to be one of the dumbest comments I have ever seen. Behind Montreal, Vancouver is the biggest group of divers in the NHL.

Sections
Shortcuts