Bieksa calls out sharks for embellishing.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: Bieksa calls out sharks for embellishing.

And the Sharks coach responds with "first they accuse us of cheating, then they say we have embellishing Canadians... next thing you know they will ACCUSE US OF BITING!"

OMG, hilarious.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

What I find funny is a Canucks fan posting on a Bruins board two years after the Bruins beat them to win the Stanley Cup.  How obsessed can a fan be with another team? 

I'm sure if the internet existed in 1992, nobody here would've been trolling a Oilers site.

GET OVER IT.  THE BRUINS WON THE CUP.  THE CANUCKS SUCK. 

Sadly -- if his team doesn't come back from their 2-1 deficit tonight -- there will so much trolling time available as his team will be eliminated first round in 4 -- 2 years in a row.

At this point the Nucks brass is so confused they can't decide which goalie to trade -- Cory Luongo or Roberto Schneider...... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

He opens his whiny mouth, then gets called for a penalty that lead to the tying goal in the final minutes..

Perfect.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Bieska might have been correct on the penalty he took in the 3rd where the Sharks tied the game.  BS call in my book.   The SJ player turns his back on the boards , Bieska gives him a nudge and the SJ player goes flying , Big dive  !   Jagr got hit from behind 3 -4 times like that the other night against the Leafs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

First of all --- ever heard of Freedom of Speech?  It's a right you Americans hold dear to your heart.  Almost as dear as the 2nd Amendment.

If you don't want to read what I write, PUT ME ON FAWKING IGNORE, MORON!

Second, and you can check this for the past 6 months or so -- I don't say ANYTHING about the Canucks unless one of you says something first.  And I come in and defend my team from the usual lame cheap shots.

Third, that call against Bieksa was the lamest one of the playoffs so far.  With 5 minutes left in the third, you make the softest penalty call of the season?  Gimme a break!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Your GM Fd up this team. Canucks used to own the Sharks .  Sharks progressed in this rivalry this season, Canucks regressed.

And as I type Sedin takes a penalty. LOL and it's the same SJ player !!!  this guy goes down easy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Bieska might have been correct on the penalty he took in the 3rd where the Sharks tied the game.  BS call in my book.   The SJ player turns his back on the boards , Bieska gives him a nudge and the SJ player goes flying , Big dive  !   Jagr got hit from behind 3 -4 times like that the other night against the Leafs.

You cant be serious. Have you ever taken a referee's test? 2 hands on the stick, no part of the stick on the ice... across the numbers. That was the most perfect textbook crosscheck ever. And has nothing to do with Bieksa.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

OT! OVER! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

wahhhhhh it was a POWERRRRR PLAYYYYY Kevin & 49!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Watching that again, Canucks coach whining about the refereeing... but Schneider gives up a WEAK rebound on the goal... but its the refs' fault.

Hey, isnt that what 49 and all the crybaby Canuck fans said in 2011?

Refs fault. Canuck Hockey.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

You cant be serious. Have you ever taken a referee's test? 2 hands on the stick, no part of the stick on the ice... across the numbers. That was the most perfect textbook crosscheck ever. And has nothing to do with Bieksa.

please !  that was not a cross check , what White was doing to Latendresse were cross checks .  Did you see how many Jagr got like that the other night in Toronto ???  and not those were not penalties either, the refs got it right. You don;t call that in the playoffs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to 49-North's comment:

First of all --- ever heard of Freedom of Speech?  It's a right you Americans hold dear to your heart.  Almost as dear as the 2nd Amendment.

Second, and you can check this for the past 6 months or so -- I don't say ANYTHING about the Canucks unless one of you says something first.  And I come in and defend my team from the usual lame cheap shots.

Third, that call against Bieksa was the lamest one of the playoffs so far.  With 5 minutes left in the third, you make the softest penalty call of the season?  Gimme a break!

I think the call on Sedin just beat it. That was brutal.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Tommy freakin Wingels !!!  He drew 3 penalties !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Don't touch Wingels near a flight of stairs, he'll fall to his death.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Don't touch Wingels near a flight of stairs, he'll fall to his death.

I don't blame Wingels, I dont think he dove, I just think Sedin got better positioning on him and he fell. Bad call. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I certainly have heard of Freedom of Speech.  I'm not sure what that has to do with here.  No one is throwing you in jail.

This is the B's board.  We don't need you here.  We don't want people who act like you here. 

The Canucks don't need you to defend them.  The truth hurts.  That team is a bad joke.  A diving, whining, dump after chili bad joke.

I'm quite a proponent of the Second Amendment.  If you have a problem with that, let me know.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

49 North is a troll. I and several others have called him out as a troll many months ago. Sure, the troll will talk hockey and play nice at times but the real 49 North lurks behind the facade and jumps out when tested. Never fails. The desperate swing at the 1st and 2nd amendments shows his anti-american bias as well. It's also very clear that the B's are his least favourite team, although the Sharks may be tied for that distinction temporarily for beating his diving-biters by being better at diving. He will fail to understand that just as the Bruins did in '11, the Sharks beat his team by outplaying them first and foremost. So why would such a person frequent a Bruins board? Because he's a troll.

Please recognize this punk for what he is and treat him the way you would treat null. He has a more subtle way of going about the business of being a troll but he's really no different. Please ignore this piece of garbage and eventually he will go away. Don't give him the satisfaction of even responding to him, even when he pretends to be a hockey fan.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Speaking of Null de Colon ,   NBC ?  Amy Chow's lessons given to Shark divers ? another daddy ?  you choose

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Changes are definitely coming in Van.

Vigneault will likely get the axe, some player moves will be made and they will finally pick a goalie.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Just got a call from my mechanic.  I took my car in because I was hearing this strange whine/thump from trunk.... Turns out I forgot null was in there!  Good thing my mechanic is a Bruins fan - he's not going to charge me for his time.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I'm not an American, but a proud Canadian and the way you conduct yourself as a Canadian is embarrASSing! I don't hate you 49, but if you were on fire & I had water, I'd drinnk it! Fawking putz! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

And the Sharks coach responds with "first they accuse us of cheating, then they say we have embellishing Canadians... next thing you know they will ACCUSE US OF BITING!"

OMG, hilarious.

Wasn't that great! lol 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

First bodycheck of Sedin's career and it costs the Nucks the series, hilarious, no Lady Byng for him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

This is from an article in the Vancouver Sun. I laughed out loud when I read it.

"It's overtime, I think it's shoulder-on-shoulder," Henrik said. "But again it's referees, we have to keep working the referees like we do every year. We are going to get some calls in the future. We don't get any right now. We have to keep being nice to them, keep showing respect, keep doing the same things, we are going to get the benefit of the doubt sometimes."

"You see that (type of hit) every 30 seconds in the St. Louis-Los Angeles series and you don't see any of those calls," added defenceman Kevin Bieksa.

Sutherland, it should be noted, is the same referee who gave Alain Vigneault a bench minor in a game in Calgary on March 3 that the Vancouver coach was livid about.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Canucks+swept+playoffs+Sharks+with+likely+sweeping+changes+come/8352010/story.html#ixzz2SjxkTnsa

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

This is from an article in the Vancouver Sun. I laughed out loud when I read it.

"It's overtime, I think it's shoulder-on-shoulder," Henrik said. "But again it's referees, we have to keep working the referees like we do every year. We are going to get some calls in the future. We don't get any right now. We have to keep being nice to them, keep showing respect, keep doing the same things, we are going to get the benefit of the doubt sometimes."

"You see that (type of hit) every 30 seconds in the St. Louis-Los Angeles series and you don't see any of those calls," added defenceman Kevin Bieksa.

Sutherland, it should be noted, is the same referee who gave Alain Vigneault a bench minor in a game in Calgary on March 3 that the Vancouver coach was livid about.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Canucks+swept+playoffs+Sharks+with+likely+sweeping+changes+come/8352010/story.html#ixzz2SjxkTnsa

The whiniest team out west for sure.

Way for the vets to take responsibility for their poor play leading to a sweep.

Sections
Shortcuts