Bieksa calls out sharks for embellishing.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Bieksa calls out sharks for embellishing.

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

This is from an article in the Vancouver Sun. I laughed out loud when I read it.

"It's overtime, I think it's shoulder-on-shoulder," Henrik said. "But again it's referees, we have to keep working the referees like we do every year. We are going to get some calls in the future. We don't get any right now. We have to keep being nice to them, keep showing respect, keep doing the same things, we are going to get the benefit of the doubt sometimes."

"You see that (type of hit) every 30 seconds in the St. Louis-Los Angeles series and you don't see any of those calls," added defenceman Kevin Bieksa.

Sutherland, it should be noted, is the same referee who gave Alain Vigneault a bench minor in a game in Calgary on March 3 that the Vancouver coach was livid about.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Canucks+swept+playoffs+Sharks+with+likely+sweeping+changes+come/8352010/story.html#ixzz2SjxkTnsa

The whiniest team out west for sure.

Way for the vets to take responsibility for their poor play leading to a sweep.

I totally agree JM. Lose a tight series and someone might buy the idea that the refs played a part. Getting swept takes away all of that arguments momentum.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I totally agree JM. Lose a tight series and someone might buy the idea that the refs played a part. Getting swept takes away all of that arguments momentum.

Yep. We didn't hear any such dribble last seson when the B's lost to the Caps.

The vets and the organization simply said they needed to be better.

End of story.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

End of story.

The Canucks biggest problem in recent years has been questionable leadership in my opinion. I really think it started with upper management. Not only did they fill out a courage free lineup but they also came to condone support some pretty questionable on ice behavior. Instead of telling the players to man up and play, they whine to the media worse than any player. Starts at the top.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

DrCC is smarta!

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

mental note - BDC filter is upset about vomiting, doesn't know the word 'priapic'.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

If your posts read like Kennedy's then you will have credibility.  Your remarks are sooo one side and short sided.  Welcome to playoff hockey Bieksa!  

In response to 49-North's comment:

First of all --- ever heard of Freedom of Speech?  It's a right you Americans hold dear to your heart.  Almost as dear as the 2nd Amendment.

If you don't want to read what I write, PUT ME ON FAWKING IGNORE, MORON!

Second, and you can check this for the past 6 months or so -- I don't say ANYTHING about the Canucks unless one of you says something first.  And I come in and defend my team from the usual lame cheap shots.

Third, that call against Bieksa was the lamest one of the playoffs so far.  With 5 minutes left in the third, you make the softest penalty call of the season?  Gimme a break!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to 49-North's comment:

First of all --- ever heard of Freedom of Speech?  It's a right you Americans hold dear to your heart.  Almost as dear as the 2nd Amendment.

If you don't want to read what I write, PUT ME ON FAWKING IGNORE, MORON!

Second, and you can check this for the past 6 months or so -- I don't say ANYTHING about the Canucks unless one of you says something first.  And I come in and defend my team from the usual lame cheap shots.

Third, that call against Bieksa was the lamest one of the playoffs so far.  With 5 minutes left in the third, you make the softest penalty call of the season?  Gimme a break!

Don't normally respond to posts like this but -- bottom line -- JUST KILL OFF THE PENALTY. Your talking to a group of fans whose team plays the Habs numerous times per seson and have to deal with mega lame calls on a regular basis. Good teams win AGAINST ALL ODDS. It builds character -- something our team has and yours does not. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

He can talk all he wants about embellishing on the links.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from campbellscolon. Show campbellscolon's posts

In response to ColonCampbell's comment:

End of story.

The Canucks biggest problem in recent years has been questionable leadership in my opinion. I really think it started with upper management. Not only did they fill out a courage free lineup but they also came to condonesupport some pretty questionable on ice behavior. Instead of telling the players to man up and play, they whine to the media worse than any player. Starts at the top.

But the Canucks managed to weed out one of the many corrupt Refs (Auger), which in turn cost them the SC several times. 

Every one in Canada knows the obedient scum in the NHLOA are Bettmans Best Marketing tools.

Go B'S Go

Yup, cost them at least 12 Cups over the last decade. Speak the truth brother.

Sections
Shortcuts