Bieksa Resigns in Van

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Bieksa Resigns in Van

One more off the list.  The supply demand for Kaberle is getting bigger.  Bieksa and Brewer are off the shopping list.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: Bieksa Resigns in Van

link?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Bieksa Resigns in Van:
    [QUOTE]link?
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

come on man.  I deserve better treatment than having to provide a link.  Haha.  Here ya go.   
    http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/Bieksa-Signs-in-Vancouver-e5/1/36700

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

apparently you do not deserve better treatment. you just posted hockeybuzz. dude, you have over 5,000 posts on this forum, you should have more respect for it, don't put that drivel on here. I think Eklund is right in this case, but lets wait for a real source before startig a thread people

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Eklund is a tool. Not that I'm doubting your info, shup. I just felt like pointing out that Eklund is a tool.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

McKenzie just posted on Twitter and TSN added a story:
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=370169

I haven't been to Eklund's site in three years. A waste.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

http://twitter.com/#!/TSNBobMcKenzie

hey, shupe, thats a source

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]http://twitter.com/#!/TSNBobMcKenzie hey, shupe, thats a source

Eklund is a tool but it is entertainment.  Similar to most on here.  You entertain me, but you are a tool.  Haha
    Bobby McKenzie is a legit source but he is also wrong more than right. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

no, when he reports something, it is right. when he speculates, he makes it very clear that he is doing just that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

And since Eklund broke the story 1st Bob needs to walk away from the donut line and start working on some stories. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

eklund "broke the story," because this was one of the one in twenty that he gets right. even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once and a while

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

The signing of a B-list defenseman isn't exactly a major news story here. While we're on the topic, I'll re-post this item from S.I. on Eklund:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/adrian_dater/02/25/eklund.hockeybuzz.nhl.rumors/index.html

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]eklund "broke the story," because this was one of the one in twenty that he gets right. even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once and a while

I don't think Eklund signs his house off on any of his reported potential deals.  These so called experts just chase stories and breaking news.  Eklund just happens to be the worst at it.  But he has been pretty accurate lately. 

You owe Ek and I an apology. I won't hold my breath. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

$23M for 5 years, apparently.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

no, he makes stuff up, flat out makes stuff up. even a broken clock is right twice a day. and in my mind, mckenzie broke this story, he got the detail, 5 years 4.6 million with an NTC

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]no, he makes stuff up, flat out makes stuff up. even a broken clock is right twice a day. and in my mind, mckenzie broke this story, he got the detail, 5 years 4.6 million with an NTC

I agree that he makes stuff up at times. But considering he was an hour ahead of everyone and was correct I think he broke this story. 
    I am not trying to validate this guy.  But, he broke the story 1st!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

apparently you do not deserve better treatment. you just posted hockeybuzz. dude, you have over 5,000 posts on this forum, you should have more respect for it, don't put that drivel on here. I think Eklund is right in this case, but lets wait for a real source before startig a thread people

I loathe to hear YOUR drivel.

Are we using big words today.  Is it 'big word' day on Boston.com posting boards?

You and NAS are two peas in an obnoxious pod.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]apparently you do not deserve better treatment. you just posted hockeybuzz. dude, you have over 5,000 posts on this forum, you should have more respect for it, don't put that drivel on here. I think Eklund is right in this case, but lets wait for a real source before startig a thread people I loathe to hear YOUR drivel. Are we using big words today.  Is it 'big word' day on Boston.com posting boards? You and NAS are two peas in an obnoxious pod.
    Posted by Bigpapa1977[/QUOTE]

i know its your first month watching hockey you'll learn that hockeybuzz is a joke. 

Shupe - starting today I am going to predict every day that "Brad Marchand will be signed by the Boston Bruins tomorrow." on the day hes signed will i have broke the story?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bieksa Resigns in Van : i know its your first month watching hockey you'll learn that hockeybuzz is a joke.  Shupe - starting today I am going to predict every day that "Brad Marchand will be signed by the Boston Bruins tomorrow." on the day hes signed will i have broke the story?

Dude,

Just say he broke the story 1st. Its not the 1st time he has broken it 1st.  Had he put this on a few days ago I would agree.  But he stated Bieksa signed!!!  And then an hour later it was confirmed by Bob. 
    Dreger had the Smyth deal signed and delivered. 

I actually spoke to Bob and he told me Eklund was the 1st to crack the story.  :-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

And just for the record.  Eklund broke the story. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

best of the d-men remaining and hope PC gets one of them....

J.Pitkanen, J.Wisniewski, A.Babchuk, J.Ericsson and I.White....

C.Ehrhoff will be priced out of PC's range.... 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

okay fine, he broke the story, but i'm still not going to give him any credit 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]okay fine, he broke the story, but i'm still not going to give him any credit 

that wasnt so hard was it. 
    cheers dauber you crazy sob

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Shup
    please unequivocally, who broke this freakin story.

As for D we have the best in the league, use Alex for Kab's 13 mins or DOUGIE.

Just fire the PP coach and don't let cj near the ice when they are practicing.

Hunwick also signed today, so as of right now Wisz is the only one worth anything, Mon signed Markov so he is going to get whatever he wants wherever he wants.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Shup please unequivocally, who broke this freakin story. As for D we have the best in the league, use Alex for Kab's 13 mins or DOUGIE. Just fire the PP coach and don't let cj near the ice when they are practicing. Hunwick also signed today, so as of right now Wisz is the only one worth anything, Mon signed Markov so he is going to get whatever he wants wherever he wants.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

No, we don't.  Take Chara out and our core is very avg.  We need a top 4 to help ease some of the play off his shoulders. 

Sections
Shortcuts