Bieksa Resigns in Van

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: Bieksa Resigns in Van

In Response to Re: Bieksa Resigns in Van:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bieksa Resigns in Van : No, we don't.  Take Chara out and our core is very avg.  We need a top 4 to help ease some of the play off his shoulders. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

okay, but why would you take chara out? if you take out ovechkin washington really doesn't have too much star power

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bieksa Resigns in Van : okay, but why would you take chara out? if you take out ovechkin washington really doesn't have too much star power
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

yes but they have other top end fwds to mix in.  My point is chara needs a buddy.  He needs someone who can be counted on in case something happened to Chara.  Imagine if he had been sick in game 7 against the Habs.  You comfy with our top 5 to fill the void. 
    Do you not agree that Chara could use a top 4dman to help the cause?  Of course you would but you like to argue.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bieksa Resigns in Van : No, we don't.  Take Chara out and our core is very avg.  We need a top 4 to help ease some of the play off his shoulders. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

I agree.I think our D dodged a bullit this year in the playoffs.Chara and Seidenberg were so good and played so much that we were able to get by .If Kaberle signs elsewhere we certainly need a top 4 D .I like McQuaid  but thought Boychuck was a little shaky at times.I think he is okay for the time being but hope Kampfer can challenge for the 6th spot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Kaberle WONT get that here...he is as good as gone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Wiesnewski will sign in Detroit. you heard it here first.