Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

big game for milan a home

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic27. Show lucic27's posts

big game for milan a home

milan play a big game tonight
     and the rest  the club play very well,

chara, boychuck ,kelly peverly, bergeron ,thomas, mcquaid, recchi, horton ,kreci ( a+ and b+)

séguin , kaberle ( c+) no confience him self   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: big game for milan a home

In Response to big game for milan a home:
      milan play a big game tonight  and the rest  the club play very well,   chara, boychuck ,kelly peverly, bergeron ,thomas, mcquaid, recchi, horton ,kreci ( a+ and b+)    séguin , kaberle ( c+) no confience him self   
    Posted by lucic27

Kaberle made up for his mistake with the great play on the Horton goal. He also helped the breakout a lot tonight. I think it's showing with Boychuk what Kaberle will bring to the team. I haven't seen Boychuk like that when he had the puck in a long time. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: big game for milan a home

after the mistake on the only goal van had i thought kaberle played solid. especially when van was forechecking in deep and he kept finding a bruin in front thomas instead of just trying to get it up the boards.

Sections
Shortcuts