Big Line Puts on a Show

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Big Line Puts on a Show

Nice to see them put it together today. Hitting, shooting and making some nice plays. Now if Lucic can only find the back of the net. He's missed at least two golden opportunities the last couple of games.

Bring on Pitt!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Big Line Puts on a Show

Tommorrow will be an opportunity for Kreji's linemates to step up and be counted. As so many have stated, if Kreji's line plays their game the problems are reduced in scope After watching McQ take care of Hendricks that 4th line opening looks bigger and bigger. For those who thought Hendricks was avoiding Thornton, think again. Hendricks made sure he took a quality opponent rather than unskilled Thorny.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

Nice to see them put it together today. Hitting, shooting and making some nice plays. Now if Lucic can only find the back of the net. He's missed at least two golden opportunities the last couple of games.

Bring on Pitt!

Yes they looked good today,guess they were just taking a rest,seems like one line is enough for them to win most games,as long as there all there for playoffs.Hey does anyone else find this forum really slow today,or is it just my computer

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I wonder if the refs will let our big guys even lay a hand on the Pens or if they'll go straight to their whistles?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

I wonder if the refs will let our big guys even lay a hand on the Pens or if they'll go straight to their whistles?

CHRIST!

STOP CRYING ABOUT THE REFS.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to winthecup's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

CHRIST!

STOP CRYING ABOUT THE REFS.

Don't think he was crying ,just expressing his thoughts

I think Bruins tend to get the wrong side of calls,but i think everyone feels that whey about there team

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

NAS - how about another "Thornton is an empty jersey" post?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

CHRIST!  STOP CRYING ABOUT THE REFS.

You're not allowed to do that, his highness thinks he runs this board.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

That's a good thought whether it comes from NAS or me. Thornton has charisma but limited hockey skills as you know bfin Jersey. Hendricks wanted no part of Thornton, who was badgering him from the faceoff, because Hendricks wanted to take a good player out for 5 minutes, not an unskilled 4th[ should be 11th] liner. Claude and Fluto [ who gets all of Thorny's perspective when most Bruins don't comment] can rave all they want, but a better skilled player would enhance the 4th line measurably

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bogie - I don't claim to be a huge Thornton fan, but how much do you want to pay for a 4th line replacement and what do you expect to get from him? Thornton provides energy and muscle pretty reliably. 4th line players don't score for the most part. You won't see them on the PP. Paille and Campbell both play PK. Campbell does faceoffs. Our 3rd line needs the upgrade way more than our 4th.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

NAS - how about another "Thornton is an empty jersey" post?

The thread is about the KHL Line and how well they played.  Your response:  Cry about the refs.

Come on BFNJ.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Lets just hope they bring the heat to the penguins..if they do, maybe there will alot less Penguin ball washing from the NBC crew.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I agree, Beez.  The NBC gang will have to talk about KHL if KHL plays like they did yesterday.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I agree, Beez.  The NBC gang will have to talk about KHL if KHL plays like they did yesterday.

We can only hope...this should be a great tilt !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

CHRIST!  STOP CRYING ABOUT THE REFS.

You're not allowed to do that, his highness thinks he runs this board.

I here you man

[/QU