BIG Question on Kaberle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: BIG Question on Kaberle

He has been playing better, I would keep hime

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: BIG Question on Kaberle:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BIG Question on Kaberle : Gotta your play cards and live with that some will second guess your play can't please everyone.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

san i was all for it. give toronto what they want just get a qb for the power play. it just felt like that was the final puzzle piece for a deep playoff run. kaberle, kelly and peverley A+ for the gm. all i was saying is the that tomas has been bust so far and i hope he plays better than he did in philly series cause the bruins could use every hand on deck but after the last game is played for the bruins this year i hope cuts bait on this one. i honestly think kampfer could do every bit as good a job as kaberle spend the money on someone else please!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BIG Question on Kaberle : dez im sorry but i have to disagree. is he costing the bruins games no but he's not playing any type of meaningful minutes. his long bomb pass was really good but whats his 2nd best play in these 11 playoff games? what maybe the pinch on lucic pp goal other than that highlight reel is empty. i disagree with ryders goal being the turning point. it was am important one but think ference goal after the timeout was every bit as big maybe bigger. im not trying to play the what if game. the only thing i know is that he was brought in to be the qb of the power play and the power play has gotten worse since his arrival. they do have a 1 and 4 shot but without bergeron playing for any large amount of time i dont consider them the favorite, but i think they have enough to get by the lightning. beating 1 of the 3 left in the west without patrice would be a tall order without the bruins best 2way player.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]
    Let's revisit Kaberle's play after the T'Bay series. Although he wasn't outstanding against Philly, he also didn't get eaten up by the big Flyer wingers like most predicted. Expect him to be one of the keys if Boston wants to shut down St.Louis.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I agree on Kampfer LBG he's a keeper for sure he'll get his chance because Chiarelli and Julien like him no doubt. I'm also neither here nor there if PC resigns Kaberle but with the way Chiarelli handles his pending free agents he usually resigns them. I just don't think Tomas has been as bad as other Bruins think.

I mean he isn't a goal scorer and never has been he's an assist guy. What was the stat ? Since the lockout the 4th most assists than anyone else. If Kaberle as a smokin series against the Lightning how many opinions will be changed ?...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BIG Question on Kaberle : Let's revisit Kaberle's play after the T'Bay series. Although he wasn't outstanding against Philly, he also didn't get eaten up by the big Flyer wingers like most predicted. Expect him to be one of the keys if Boston wants to shut down St.Louis.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

thats all good dez i hope he proves me wrong and u right. he did not get eaten up by flyer wingers at all, he stood his ground and played better then he against montreal. i guess my point thought it all is that i personally expected alot more out of kaberle. he is slower then i thought weaker on the puck and has made the power worse than it already was. i just hope that he is not a part of the future at all. if u guys and more importantly bruins brass think differently then i guess im not seeing everything then.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]I agree on Kampfer LBG he's a keeper for sure he'll get his chance because Chiarelli and Julien like him no doubt. I'm also neither here nor there if PC resigns Kaberle but with the way Chiarelli handles his pending free agents he usually resigns them. I just don't think Tomas has been as bad as other Bruins think. I mean he isn't a goal scorer and never has been he's an assist guy. What was the stat ? Since the lockout the 4th most assists than anyone else. If Kaberle as a smokin series against the Lightning how many opinions will be changed ?...
    if he lights it up against tampa i will admit that i am wrong san-easy. believe me i want to be wrong on tomas. i just watch and hold my breathe until he gets off the ice. san do u find it odd that mcquaid did some of his best work in montreal series when he was on the ice with someone else? am i crazy has he been as advertised for u. this is what u thought he would be? he is playing good enough for u to want see him get a contract from the bruins so that he could be here in the future?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: BIG Question on Kaberle:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BIG Question on Kaberle : san do u find it odd that mcquaid did some of his best work in montreal series when he was on the ice with someone else? am i crazy has he been as advertised for u. this is what u thought he would be? he is playing good enough for u to want see him get a contract from the bruins so that he could be here in the future? Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

My expectations for Kaberle in the defensive zone were not high coming in. Even if Tomas lit it up the next two rounds and PC went after Pitkanen (sp?) or Wizeneiwski (sp?) instead this summer I wouldn't blink.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BIG Question on Kaberle : My expectations for Kaberle in the defensive zone were not high coming in. Even if Tomas lit it up the next two rounds and PC went after Pitkanen (sp?) or Wizeneiwski (sp?) instead this summer I wouldn't blink.

from your mouth to chairell's ear. ill take the wiz or joni anyday over tomas.