Big Win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Big Win

Wow--- for the most part Florida outplayed the Bruins.  With that said Tuuka stole 2 points with help from Bergy, Seguin, Pouliot and Krejci. 

The Bruins really miss Marchand even though Pouliot is doing a nice job on his line but it takes away from the overall depth of the team and it was magnified by Peverly being out as well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Big Win

Stole is right! Undeserved win... but the ugly ones are still worth 2 points. Most of the team was less than stellar tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

That was the Bruins' version of rope-a-dope.  We'll take it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

makes up for the Carolina loss

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I'm not complaining about Pouliot's play during the game. The effort was there and he was one of the more active Bruins.

But what the heck was that shootout attempt all about ? I've seen players lob the puck to linesmen during stoppages of play harder . What happened to the laser beam of a shot on his previous shootout goal ? The only thing I could think of was he was trying to fool Clemmenson with a quick release like Krejci did. Problem was, it was right at him and floated like a butterfly.

If he's going to be in the shootout down the road I'm hoping he rifles the puck rather then try to get cute with it.

Kudos to his play other then that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I wanted to see the Forseburg again! (SP?)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Toatally agree, and tonight, playing a back to back game agaisnt a struggling Tampa team, another big game. I expect TT to be sharp and the Bruins to put together a 60 minute effort tomight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

We'll need another half-dozen or so more of these types of wins the rest of the season.

Their schedule the rest of the way is the most exhausting schedule imaginable - every other night.

I know that the playoffs are the same, but to do it for 3 months before the playoffs start is one tough task. It may wind up being their one and only downfall (injuries aside).

This is where Claude and his staff must come up with something.

How did anyone in the Bruin organization approve of this schedule?

Sections
Shortcuts