Bigbird has 35 goals? What the hell?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Bigbird has 35 goals? What the hell?

Scott Hartnell scored twice, has 35 on the season now....

Who would have ever thought Bigbird could even tally 20, nevermind have 10 more goals than anyone on the Bruins and be in the top 10. Thought it was a fluke early on but he keeps on scoring..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Bigbird has 35 goals? What the hell?

who ? side-show Bob has 35 goals ?

I've mentioned what Kunitz did to Hartell elbow and all ,  what I didn't know is Kunitz also pulled his hair . 
    So who will Pierre McGuire compare him to ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

In Response to Re: Bigbird has 35 goals? What the hell?:
    [QUOTE]who ? side-show Bob has 35 goals ? I've mentioned what Kunitz did to Hartell elbow and all ,  what I didn't know is Kunitz also pulled his hair .  So who will Pierre McGuire compare him to ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Did Kunitz then maul him with his purse as well?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I've been a Hartnell fan since before he was drafted.

I'm not surprised by his goal total.

Outside of Lucic, Seguin, Bergeron and Chara, I'd trade any Bruin and a first round pick for him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I hate Barbara Striesand because of his dirty play however I do have to admit he's got real good hands and plays well in big games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

He's no stranger to goals.   In 03/04 he scored 18, followed in 05/06 with 25, 22 in 06/07, 07/08 24, in 08/09 he had his former career high of 30 and in 10/11 he had 24. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

He is the type of player you hate to play against but would take him on your team in a heartbeat.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I feel the same way about having him on the B's, but I didn't & dont like when he acts all tough & then backs away. I know he fights, but he also picks his spots. If you're going to be yapping, whacking & pushing the guy? Be man enough to accept the challenge when asked.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]F%$@ that Ronald Mcdonald punk - loved it when McQuaid backed him down
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

Did McQuaid back him down, or did Hartnell refrain from taking five for a bottom pairing d-man?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

He backed down from Chara too

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bigbird has 35 goals? What the hell? : The list of people who didn't is as long as a Chinaman's willy.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I will leave that one alone.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

Remember the game that he got a hat trick against the B's(where we lost Horton). 3 goals- same setup- from the same place on the ice almost.Couldn't be stopped.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

Maybe Marchand will grow into a Hartnell.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Grow is the right word - Hartnell's 6'2" 210.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Hartnell and Marchand are a lot alike. Very obnoxious when they play for the other team, but they bring passion and skill. They also looks like they have fun playing the game, which I like. You want to have at least one of them on your team. Hartnell is a proven 30 goal man with a great one-timer and a willingness to get dirty and get the garbage goals too. This year he's playing with Giroux and Jagr. He just goes to the slot and Claude feeds him a sweet pass again and again. I would definitely have him on the team, but no way I would send Krejci or Marchand plus a first for him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]I've been a Hartnell fan since before he was drafted. I'm not surprised by his goal total. Outside of Lucic, Seguin, Bergeron and Chara, I'd trade any Bruin and a first round pick for him.

I'm a little surprised that you would like this guy. Hartnell takes a fair amount of stupid penalties, is pretty dirty, and a bit unstable mentally. Sounds like a more productive Marchand. He has a couple of suspensions under his belt (one for that hit to Andrew Alberts head while he was on his knees). He's a biter too. Bit Letang's finger I believe. Threw his glove at somebody who was on a breakaway. I don't remember the player but he was awarded a penalty shot and mopsy couldn't believe it. One of the funniest things I've seen in an NHL game lol.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3EwTo9LFrw
    Here's the glove throwing incident LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Hartnell and Marchand are a lot alike. Very obnoxious when they play for the other team, but they bring passion and skill. They also looks like they have fun playing the game, which I like. You want to have at least one of them on your team. Hartnell is a proven 30 goal man with a great one-timer and a willingness to get dirty and get the garbage goals too. This year he's playing with Giroux and Jagr. He just goes to the slot and Claude feeds him a sweet pass again and again. I would definitely have him on the team, but no way I would send Krejci or Marchand plus a first for him.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

Twice you've taken the thoughts out of my head this morning.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bigbird has 35 goals? What the hell? : I'm a little surprised that you would like this guy. Hartnell takes a fair amount of stupid penalties, is pretty dirty, and a bit unstable mentally. Sounds like a more productive Marchand. He has a couple of suspensions under his belt (one for that hit to Andrew Alberts head while he was on his knees). He's a biter too. Bit Letang's finger I believe. Threw his glove at somebody who was on a breakaway. I don't remember the player but he was awarded a penalty shot and mopsy couldn't believe it. One of the funniest things I've seen in an NHL game lol.  
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

He plays on the edge and that's what makes him an effective player. Ditto for Marchand .

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

How someone can be a Hartnell fan and a Marchand hater is beyond me. What's the difference? Hartnell has slightly more skill and is taller.

Same rat game to me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bigbird has 35 goals? What the hell? : Did McQuaid back him down, or did Hartnell refrain from taking five for a bottom pairing d-man?
    Comon NAS. I think we can agree that McQuaid is establishing himself as one of the better fighters in the league. Hartnell does fight, but he doesn't fight guys in McQuaids league.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]How someone can be a Hartnell fan and a Marchand hater is beyond me. What's the difference? Hartnell has slightly more skill and is taller. Same rat game to me.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

Good point,  NAS ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

You know what they say about great minds. So you're either extremely intelligent or need to start wearing an armadillo shell helmet.  :)

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bigbird has 35 goals? What the hell? : Twice you've taken the thoughts out of my head this morning.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

24. This post has been removed.