Black and Gold Scrimmage Jan. 15

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Black and Gold Scrimmage Jan. 15

http://nesn.com/2013/01/bruins-open-training-camp-to-public-this-week-including-black-gold-scrimmage-jan-15/

@MarkDivver
    "All 17,565 tickets for tomorrow night's free Black / Gold scrimmage at the Garden have been distributed. I'm told that pretty much every healthy Prov. player under contract w/Boston will play in Tuesday night Garden scrimmage. Robins & MacKinnon, who are on AHL deals will play, too. Mink (PTO) and Randell will not play. "

No BadHab I don't know if it will be televised but Tommy Cross will ready to impress just for you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Black and Gold Scrimmage Jan. 15

I hope someone goes & reports.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Yes me too....So many players to choose from ....AND if someone goes could they see if Jared Knight is skating. I read he has being healing a hamstring pull or something to that affect. Not many games played in Providence this season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Just saw this tweet for those wanting to watch than cant make it.

@NHLBruins: B's to live stream Black & Gold Intersquad Scrimmage presented by AT&T via http://t.co/RlQBeV33 Tue Jan. 15 at 7 ET.^BB http://t.co/cYzFTb9K

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=650347

"98.5 The Sports Hub’s Bruins play-by-play announcer Dave Goucher and analyst Bob Beers will call the action"

Good deal maybe Robins and Thornton will go for the crowd.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@MarkDivver

"Butch Cassidy's lines tonite @ Garden: Pandlfo-Spooner-Tardif; Sauve-Camper-Cunningham; MacDermid-Hanson-Robins; Florek-Whitfield-MacKinnon

Defensemen will be Warsofsky, Bartkowski, Johnson, Krug, Cross, Button, Miller. Svedberg & Hutchinson will dress but not expected to play.

Robins & MacKinnon, who are on AHL deals will play, too. Mink (PTO) and Randell will not play"

So it looks like it will be Rask Vs. Khudobin not Svedberg Vs. Rask. makes sense Svedberg is more than likely starting Fri. for Providence and Khudobin needs some work.

But does Tuukka play for Providence to face NHLers ?...probably

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Anyone hope the big club loses the scrimmage?

Imagine the motivation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

What i'm hoping for is the PBruins don't get pounded into dust. They took 2 out of 3 last weekend without Spooner, Tardif and Bourque. So hoping the PBruins survive and keep the big boys working hard or close to it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Any updates would be much appreciated.  Not near a computer and stream doesnt work on my phone.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

1-0 Prov near the end of the 1st. B's look rusty, very rusty.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Not even 7:30 and the period ends. No commercials is great.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I don't have sound - does anyone else have the problem?

Image looks good btw

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

What i'm hoping for is the PBruins don't get pounded into dust. They took 2 out of 3 last weekend without Spooner, Tardif and Bourque. So hoping the PBruins survive and keep the big boys working hard or close to it.

Pounded ?  who's Prov's PP coach ? maybe they should bring him up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Thanks

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Image looks good btw

My sound is fine

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Image looks good btw

Put in your hearing aids.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Too bad the official site does not stream all the games like this.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

It would be pretty sweet if Thornton and Robins threw down or Lucic and MacDermid. The game seems pretty tame so far and one can dream.....I know, it won't happen.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Pounded ?  who's Prov's PP coach ? maybe they should bring him up.

Cmon Legion, Sauve is the PP coach. Pandolfo said "hey look what I found on my stick, nice pass!"

@Chowda LOL "Check the batteries"...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

It would be pretty sweet if Thornton and Robins threw down or Lucic and MacDermid. The game seems pretty tame so far ans one can dream.....I know, it won't happen.

why is Thornton playing?  there won't be any real hitting , ferious forecheck and fighting so how can he and his teammates be the energy line tonight?

I guess Julien wants to see what else they're got , besides Campbell and Paille on the PK.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Bourque's speed is impressive.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Image looks good btw

Put in your hearing aids.

what?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

It would be pretty sweet if Thornton and Robins threw down or Lucic and MacDermid. The game seems pretty tame so far ans one can dream.....I know, it won't happen.

why is Thornton playing?  there won't be any real hitting , ferious forecheck and fighting so how can he and his teammates be the energy line tonight?

I guess Julien wants to see what else they're got , besides Campbell and Paille on the PK.

Probably because he has done squat since March of last year and needs the exercise. Hence, why I think he should drop the gloves too.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Carter Camper looked good !

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I'm thinking he's in the lineup if needed for the last 5 minutes of the game if it's a close one.