blah blah blah whine whine whine!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

blah blah blah whine whine whine!

For all the blah blah on this forum shut up this includes me for the all the whine whine about the Bruins have some cheese

(1) Be happy Neely and CEO's were not happy about the early exit so a major positive change next season for Bruins Neely will make sure something will go forward

(2) We can whine about the early exit who played and who did not, blame the injuries, blame the European players who complained about the Bruins winning the cup last year.

My question is today is who actually thought the Bruins were going to do a repeat this year?

My answer was no if i would of said this earlier the axe would come down on my neck there was something missing with this year 's playoff team. This team still reminds me of the Red Sox team that won 2 WS they lost a playoff rd. then came next season and won another WS.

This Bruins will be a power house next year and bring the cup back to Boston.

Lets Go Bruins

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: blah blah blah whine whine whine!

I think Tim Thomas summed it up best when he was quoted as saying "I wasn't expecting to lose. It never entered my mind."

As far as I'm concerned, if the Bruins played as if they "might" lose there may have been a bit more urgency to their game and a different result.

We know the Caps were playing not to lose.

Anyway, we can talk all we want but we lost. Hopefully, this will provide the motivation to get the Cup back in 2013. That is all I wish for from this year's playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotpat99. Show patriotpat99's posts

bobo - there is this thing called punctuation. use it. it will make your posts a lot easier to read

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

In Response to Re: blah blah blah whine whine whine!:
    [QUOTE]bobo - there is this thing called punctuation. use it. it will make your posts a lot easier to read
    Posted by patriotpat99[/QUOTE]
    For a second I thought I was reading the sox winning 3 WS.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to blah blah blah whine whine whine!:
    [QUOTE]This team still reminds me of the Red Sox team that won 2 WS they lost a playoff rd. then came next season and won another WS. This Bruins will be a power house next year and bring the cup back to Boston. Lets Go Bruins
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

Punctuation notwithstanding, this still doesn't make any sense. Assuming you don't mean the Sox won 3 WS championships, you said they "lost a playoff [round?] then came next season and won another WS."

No.

They didn't even make the playoffs in 2006. They won the second WS in 2007. I have no idea what you are trying to say.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

A better parrallel would be the 39 and 41 Bruins, and the 70 and 72 Bruins.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I actually think that the whining hasn't been too bad here (for once).  At this time in 2009 or 2010 it was brutal.  I think there has been a pretty good level of perspective and acceptence that it is really hard to win back-to-back and it gets that much harder when you lose a top line scorer.  I thought the Bruins played really bad in the playoffs, but I just don't feel bitter or whiney about it.  

I'm still excited about 2011.  

I'm still excited about 2013.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]I actually think that the whining hasn't been too bad here (for once).  At this time in 2009 or 2010 it was brutal.  I think there has been a pretty good level of perspective and acceptence that it is really hard to win back-to-back and it gets that much harder when you lose a top line scorer.  I thought the Bruins played really bad in the playoffs, but I just don't feel bitter or whiney about it.   I'm still excited about 2011.   I'm still excited about 2013.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

True, Fletch.  I think the Bruins winning it all last season has taken some of the edge of this year's result.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Whos whining?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Thanx patriot did not go to Harvard for my English lessons LOL and sox fan thanx for the correction you know what mean by the comparison. I am not from the Mass. area just a hard working blue collar working man from southern Ontario. Gotta go brothers Celtics are playing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]Whos whining?
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: blah blah blah whine whine whine! : That's what I was thinking. 
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]
    I agree. There has been very little whining, from the posters on this board.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Thanx patriot did not go to Harvard for my English lessons LOL and sox fan thanx for the correction you know what mean by the comparison. I am not from the Mass. area just a hard working blue collar working man from southern Ontario. Gotta go brothers Celtics are playing.

Translated to:  Sorry.  I have no idea what I'm talking about.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

[QUOTE]bobo - there is this thing called punctuation. use it. it will make your posts a lot easier to read

If you're going to correct someones punctuation you may want to consider using proper punctuation yourself.

But good point, I got lost and stopped reading.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: blah blah blah whine whine whine! : If you're going to correct someones punctuation you may want to consider using proper punctuation yourself. But good point, I got lost and stopped reading.
    Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE]

You'll find that not responding to those with under 100 posts saves brain cells.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotpat99. Show patriotpat99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: blah blah blah whine whine whine! : You'll find that not responding to those with under 100 posts saves brain cells.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

feel better now? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotpat99. Show patriotpat99's posts

[QUOTE]Thanx patriot did not go to Harvard for my English lessons LOL and sox fan thanx for the correction you know what mean by the comparison. I am not from the Mass. area just a hard working blue collar working man from southern Ontario. Gotta go brothers Celtics are playing.

continue to use whatever kind of punctuation you like. My point is that you post on here because you want other people to read your thoughts. That is very hard to do the way you currently right. More people will understand what you say if you use punctuation. 

Bisson - I'm not writing a formal paper here, I'm not going to follow exact grammatical rules, however I use punctuation on this board so that people understand what I say. You did, therefore, mission accomplished. And i still never said callahan was from MA (better NAS?)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: blah blah blah whine whine whine! : continue to use whatever kind of punctuation you like. My point is that you post on here because you want other people to read your thoughts. That is very hard to do the way you currently right. More people will understand what you say if you use punctuation. 

That is "write" not "right".

More people will understand what you say if you use the correct homonym.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotpat99. Show patriotpat99's posts

RIGHT you are. but you understood. again NAS, this is your style. i make a legitimate point, his posts are hard to read, and you nitpick to give yourself a chuckle and make yourself feel a bit better. Bitterness is not attractive. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I did not thunk my gramar speling and punkuation wood got tis mooch axetension. LOL take care crazy bros. and have great day.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]RIGHT you are. but you understood. again NAS, this is your style. i make a legitimate point, his posts are hard to read, and you nitpick to give yourself a chuckle and make yourself feel a bit better. Bitterness is not attractive. 

I nitpick to expose stupidity.

I don't need to feel better.  I feel great.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: blah blah blah whine whine whine! : I nitpick to expose stupidity. I don't need to feel better.  I feel great.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    I do it because I'm a jerk. We've all got our reasons.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]I did not thunk my gramar speling and punkuation wood got tis mooch axetension. LOL take care crazy bros. and have great day.

Tuukkafall's distant cousin? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I'm not hearing much whining either. Its true, a Cup win takes away a lot of that for a few decades.

And regarding previous years, the fanbase had every right to whine incessantly after nightmare like 2010. Every right.