blah blah blah whine whine whine!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsIn4. Show BruinsIn4's posts

Re: blah blah blah whine whine whine!

In Response to Re: blah blah blah whine whine whine!:
    [QUOTE]I did not thunk my gramar speling and punkuation wood got tis mooch axetension. LOL take care crazy bros. and have great day.
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

It must be summertime - when punctuation and post counts are a hot topic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: blah blah blah whine whine whine! : It must be summertime - when punctuation and post counts are a hot topic.
    Posted by BruinsIn4[/QUOTE]
    did you say something? i didn't think so, haven't gotten to the magical 100 yet. at 100 you automatically become a credible poster. you'll get there soon, still got a lot of learning to do... and only 15 posts to do it, good luck.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

We all went from blah and whine, to English class examination review to sarcastic feedback. This is going to be a longggggggggggggggggggggg ....summer! Man is it flipping hot out is the ice melting in LA yet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsIn4. Show BruinsIn4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: blah blah blah whine whine whine! : did you say something? i didn't think so, haven't gotten to the magical 100 yet. at 100 you automatically become a credible poster. you'll get there soon, still got a lot of learning to do... and only 15 posts to do it, good luck.
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Hahaha - I didn't want to bring up the magical number... nor how wisdom descends from above when achieved.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: blah blah blah whine whine whine! : Hahaha - I didn't want to bring up the magical number... nor how wisdom descends from above when achieved.
    Posted by BruinsIn4[/QUOTE]

In some cases, even the magical 100 post count won't help.

e.g. Slovaks and Czechs - same thing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]We all went from blah and whine, to English class examination review to sarcastic feedback. This is going to be a longggggggggggggggggggggg ....summer! Man is it flipping hot out is the ice melting in LA yet.
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

If the B's would just grab a Nash or something, we'd have something to talk about.