Blake Wheeler and Mark Stuart

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TTisOverrated. Show TTisOverrated's posts

Blake Wheeler and Mark Stuart

Wheeler has put up 5-8-13 totals in 16 games for Atlanta, which translate to about 67 points in a full season. Mark Stuart has played top 4 minutes and seems to be getting more oppertunities.

This isnt meant to be a Stanley type thread, but rather- Im happy Wheeler and Stuart are making it work down in the Atl. Things unfortunately didnt work out here, but Im happy to see both doing well. Gool luck to them

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Blake Wheeler and Mark Stuart

I hope it owrks out for them both.  And to boot, TT will probably win the Vezina.  It's all good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Blake Wheeler and Mark Stuart:
    [QUOTE]Wheeler has put up 5-8-13 totals in 16 games for Atlanta, which translate to about 67 points in a full season. Mark Stuart has played top 4 minutes and seems to be getting more oppertunities. This isnt meant to be a Stanley type thread, but rather- Im happy Wheeler and Stuart are making it work down in the Atl. Things unfortunately didnt work out here, but Im happy to see both doing well. Gool luck to them
    Posted by TTisOverrated[/QUOTE]

Please ..dont rub it in .....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

They're playing fo contracts on a non-playoff team willing to give them ample amounts of ice time regardless of risk. As professionals I expect them to amp up their play. No surprises here.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Stuart is averaging the least amount of minutes of anyone with more than two games.  That's not really top four. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

In Response to Re: Blake Wheeler and Mark Stuart:
    [QUOTE]They're playing fo contracts on a non-playoff team willing to give them ample amounts of ice time regardless of risk. As professionals I expect them to amp up their play. No surprises here.....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

Stuart has already been signed by Atlanta for three more years for $1.7 million a year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

I think Wheeler felt a little stifled here, having to back-check and all.  I thought he saw himself as a more of a "free Wheeler".  Maybe he's getting a little more of a chance to do that. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Blake Wheeler and Mark Stuart:
    [QUOTE]getting more oppertunities. Gool luck to them
    Posted by TTisOverrated[/QUOTE]

Nice grammar.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Blake Wheeler and Mark Stuart:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Blake Wheeler and Mark Stuart : Stuart has already been signed by Atlanta for three more years for $1.7 million a year.
    Posted by winexpos[/QUOTE]

You are right. My bad. Sorry about that.....

Sections
Shortcuts