Blake Wheeler tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Blake Wheeler tracker

I'm sure his no1 fan will join in.

So far Wheeler has 1 assist in 1 game.

Do we dare track and compare with Peverley ? 

For the record I've been saying all along I didn't want to see Wheeler scoring 25 goals for another team.  Let's see if he ever lives up to his expectation or we Bruin fans after his first year built the guy up too much.

p.s. Stuart already fought his first in a Thrasher uniform.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: Blake Wheeler tracker

Stuart will be a great fit on that team..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

How long were you willing to wait for him in a B's uniform? Maybe his numbers are what they say they are...maybe the change in scenery will be good for him.

My feelings are, once a player is gone, they're gone. Why look backwards? Just look forward. Next year if he scores 28 goals for some team, I guarantee there will be someone coming on here to post, 'wish we could get forwards like that.' Totally non productive.

I always liked Stuart and wish him well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Blake Wheeler tracker:
    [QUOTE]I'm sure his no1 fan will join in. So far Wheeler has 1 assist in 1 game. Do we dare track and compare with Peverley ?  For the record I've been saying all along I didn't want to see Wheeler scoring 25 goals for another team.  Let's see if he ever lives up to his expectation or we Bruin fans after his first year built the guy up too much. p.s. Stuart already fought his first in a Thrasher uniform.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOT

Legion - Not sure if you saw his "assist" or not, but it was hardly a finely feathered pass...it was a shot that the goalie saved, then took a crazy bounce that a teammate swatted in.  Hardly anything to do with skill!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Legion and I are not the same poster LoL! I refuse to track Wheeler's offsides just not going to do it other things to do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Chalk up one fight for Stuart:

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/102435

Tracking his fights will be more productive as he will have many more of these than goals....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FinnsWake. Show FinnsWake's posts

Wheeler will be on nhllive today around 12:30

Expect him to say something offside!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

You guys need to trade avatars!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Wheeler could easily lead the league in offsides. He's very good a that!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Dont rub it in please ....Wheeler will easily average 1 pt per game in Atlanta ..he is their no.1 player ....hope he doesnt score another 20 goals by the ned of the season....it scares me

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

In Response to Re: Blake Wheeler tracker:
    [QUOTE]Chalk up one fight for Stuart: http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/102435 Tracking his fights will be more productive as he will have many more of these than goals....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

shows what a great character player Stuart is.  Wish he didnt have to go.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Don't be scared Stanley. He will be lucky to score 20 goals in the next 2 years there. I bet he will have a least 5 hits in 2 years.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

you can't argue with facts. big wheels is a point/game player with atlanta. he should get 82 pts next year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

[QUOTE]Wheeler will be on nhllive today around 12:30 Expect him to say something offside!
    Posted by FinnsWake[/QUOTE]
    He was a no-show.  Just like he was in a few games this season.

Wheeler a point-per game player?  That will happen right after Matt Cooke becomes an honorable player and Phil Kessel becomes a Selke Trophy finalist.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yes folks , Wheeler got one last night. 

3 games - 1 goal 1 assist   5 offsides (lol)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Blake Wheeler tracker : shows what a great character player Stuart is.  Wish he didnt have to go.
    Posted by tremha[/QUOTE]
    I'll miss the open-ice hits like the one that sparked the fight.Stuart stepped up and cranked that guy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

he also got a nice goal in the shootout. i think pc should go after this guy. he has size, a nice skill set and has huge upside.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]he also got a nice goal in the shootout. i think pc should go after this guy. he has size, a nice skill set and has huge upside.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

LOL  me like.
    I'm sure sometime next season if Wheeler gets it going we'll get these remarks

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

why are you picking on wheeler?? He plays for Atlanta, soon to be Winnepeg. Let's start to pay atention to Kelly and Peverley. Kelly has not scored, but he is doing, according to Julien, "everything we expected, a very smart and responsible player". Doesn't that give us all more of an insight into how Julien views flashy scorers vs, solid dependable, and hockey smart, players. It also indicates why players like Wheeler do not exactly " develop" under Claude's tutorledge.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]why are you picking on wheeler?? He plays for Atlanta, soon to be Winnepeg. Let's start to pay atention to Kelly and Peverley. Kelly has not scored, but he is doing, according to Julien, "everything we expected, a very smart and responsible player". Doesn't that give us all more of an insight into how Julien views flashy scorers vs, solid dependable, and hockey smart, players. It also indicates why players like Wheeler do not exactly " develop" under Claude's tutorledge.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong I'm picking on him. I for one was still patient with what Wheeler could bring. Always said hate to see him score 25+ goals on another team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

he's upto 3 goals (10 offsides) on an Atlanta team that right now does not look like it'll make the playoffs.  Total on season 14.  I had him getting about 20 goals as a Bruin.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Let it go.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Well after 7 games played he's got 3g 2a 5pts and he is + 2 ....expect him to get 1pt per game with Atlanta ...hope PC can make another trade before the draft and get him back woth the B's

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

why do you do it? seriously, why?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

And by the way Peverley is 6gp 1g 1a 2pts +2   average with the B's .333pts per game

Bog Wheel has averaged .714 points per game .......DUH ! ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (Despite the loss of Blake)

Sections
Shortcuts