Blake Wheeler tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: Blake Wheeler tracker

In Response to Re: Blake Wheeler tracker:
    And by the way Peverley is 6gp 1g 1a 2pts +2   average with the B's .333pts per game Bog Wheel has averaged .714 points per game .......DUH ! ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (Despite the loss of Blake)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Were you and Bruins8 seperated at birth???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Well after 7 games played he's got 3g 2a 5pts and he is + 2 ....expect him to get 1pt per game with Atlanta ...hope PC can make another trade before the draft and get him back woth the B's Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Stanley can you let us know how many he has scored in practice too...that should really help your ppg stat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Let it go.
    Posted by 86redsox

Alright I'll stop it for now.  Didn;t want to rub anything the wrong way.

I'll only bring it up at the end of the season one more time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Wheeler before the trade .466 pts per game , since the trade .714 pts per game

Peverley before the trade .576 pts per game , since the trade .333 pts per game

Overall Wheeler is now at .492 pts per game and Peverley is at .554 pts per game

Hope Peverley can score two against Mtl .....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Blake Wheeler tracker : Stanley can you let us know how many he has scored in practice too...that should really help your ppg stat.
    Posted by hangnail

Sorry hangnail....stats not available for the practices....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

That trade-off is nearly identical.  I wonder if it is strictly role-based.  Did Peverley play with Ladd and Little before the trade?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Wheeler will score a lot more in Atlanta than he did in Boston imo Posted by pbergeron37

I think Blake will as well in watching a few games so far he seems like the shackles are off or an enigma is off.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

In Response to Re: Blake Wheeler tracker : Stanley can you let us know how many he has scored in practice too...that should really help your ppg stat.
    Posted by hangnail

LMAO !!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

All I care about is the fact that the team has earned 13 out of 14 points since the deals went down.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Well after 7 games played he's got 3g 2a 5pts and he is + 2 ....expect him to get 1pt per game with Atlanta ...hope PC can make another trade before the draft and get him back woth the B's Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Haha you think that Wheeler is going to be a ppg player.  That is better than any player on the Bruins... wishful thinking

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

All I care about is the fact that the team has earned 13 out of 14 points since the deals went down.
    Posted by BruinsFanInPenTerritory

You got a point there.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

And by the way Peverley is 6gp 1g 1a 2pts +2   average with the B's .333pts per game Bog Wheel has averaged .714 points per game .......DUH ! ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (Despite the loss of Blake)

"Bog Wheel" is an interesting typographical error. Kind of sums up his game while he was a Bruin, doesn't it?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

and did you see the goal he scored vs. Fla? The puck was lying BEHIND the goalie where only Blake and the ref could see it. Even Wheeler couldn't miss from behind the goalie on an empty net....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

and did you see the goal he scored vs. Fla? The puck was lying BEHIND the goalie where only Blake and the ref could see it. Even Wheeler couldn't miss from behind the goalie on an empty net....
    Posted by 49thparallel

This is a questionable assertion at best.

Sections
Shortcuts