Blake Wheeler vs Peverley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Blake Wheeler vs Peverley

Blake        10gp 4G 4A 8pts ++5
    Peverley   9gp 1G 1A 2pts  --1

I'm afraid this trade will meke history and will become one of the worst trade ever ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Blake Wheeler vs Peverley

Now I am really going to ignore you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I am happy that Wheeler is tearing it up for the 11th place Thrashers.

He didn't do jack for the 3rd place Bruins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjhernon. Show mjhernon's posts

we gave wheeler his chance. He wasnt ready for Boston.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Wheeler is awful, get it through your head

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

Anyone with talent that plays for Boston stinks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Wheeler is not awful, hes missed on the pk. He among a few were never set on a solid line. Bad deal imo 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

He was pretty good on the PK, but he was also pretty good at tripping over the blue line

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

There doesn't sem to be any real difference. IMO Wheeler was subject to the lack of coaching that is prevalent under Julien.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Stanley your absolutely right....if truth was a reality you have more hockey knowledge than a lot of the so called hockey guru's on this board!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

In Response to Re: Blake Wheeler vs Peverley:
    [QUOTE]I am happy that Wheeler is tearing it up for the 11th place Thrashers. He didn't do jack for the 3rd place Bruins.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

How has Peverley,  who came from the 11th place Thrashers, been doing for the 3rd place Bruins as I'm sure the stats don't tell you everything.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]Stanley your absolutely right....if truth was a reality you have more hockey knowledge than a lot of the so called hockey guru's on this board!
    Posted by saultont[/QUOTE]

Thanks saultont....its easy to see that Blake is one of the most talented player in the NHL ...all he need at such a young age his to build his confidence ...and I'm afraid with the ice time he is getting in Atlanta he will develop into a Mario Lemieux's type of player....I certainly wish I was wrong on this one but Man I am scared to death ....I really beleieve we will regret this trade......

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

75 Points? Mario Lemuiex.

Stanley if that happens next year I will pettition Neely/Jacobs to instate you as the GM.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Wheeler's problem is the same as Seguin's. Both had a coach who tells them be careful else you score a goal! We can't have that around here! And now Peverley and Kelly will have the joy of goose-egg after goose-egg under Clode. But they don't impress me anyway. The real bad deal (and Chia's made several) looking back will be the Colborne and 1st rounder and 2d rounder for Mr. creampuff shot. If all players shot like Caberle Savignon a goalie could play without pads.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Wheeler's problem is the same as Seguin's. Both had a coach who tells them be careful else you score a goal! We can't have that around here! And now Peverley and Kelly will have the joy of goose-egg after goose-egg under Clode. But they don't impress me anyway. The real bad deal (and Chia's made several) looking back will be the Colborne and 1st rounder and 2d rounder for Mr. creampuff shot. If all players shot like Caberle Savignon a goalie could play without pads.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, that colbourne he is doing so good.

http://video.mapleleafs.nhl.com/vide...sole?id=102511

Actually he has done realy well for the Marlies. But Wheeler is on the first line right now in ATL and they basically get to run wild and try n score. Not surprised his production has picked up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

i thought Claude was quoted as saying " Atlanta plays the same as we do". How does that compute with "get to run wild". Does that imply that Ramsey does not coach the same as Claude??  Can you imagine Seguin on a Ramsey -led team??

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Blake Wheeler vs Peverley:
    [QUOTE]Blake        10gp 4G 4A 8pts ++5 Peverley   9gp 1G 1A 2pts  --1 I'm afraid this trade will meke history and will become one of the worst trade ever .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

That's what i have been Saying Peverley looks useless to me No wonder Atlanta didn't want him