Blake Wheeler....Peverley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Re: Blake Wheeler....Peverley

Stanley you were right all along....you should be GM!!....Big wheel was better than anything the Bruins had on the ice tonight!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

Great game from Wheeler.Helped Jets get 2 Points tonight

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

In Response to Re: Blake Wheeler....Peverley:
    [QUOTE]Stanley you were right all along....you should be GM!!....Big wheel was better than anything the Bruins had on the ice tonight!!!
    Posted by saultont[/QUOTE]

Thanks saultont !   Believe it or not when Mike O'Connell got fired I sent my resume to Mr Jacobs ...if he would have hired me ...BigWheel would be still with the B's ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

I do remember Stanley....I think you should submit your application again... with your uncanny insight you could surely turn this ship around...GO BRUINS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Blake Wheeler....Peverley : Thanks saultont !   Believe it or not when Mike O'Connell got fired I sent my resume to Mr Jacobs ...if he would have hired me ...BigWheel would be still with the B's ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012[/QUOTE]

No he wouldnt of as you have posted some of the absolute stupidest trade proposals I have ever seen. I appreciate your enthusiasm for the Bruins, but I suspect you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Did we really give Brad Stuart and Blake Wheeler to get Peverley ?????? OMG ....I feel sick ....I said it thousands of time not to trade Blake Wheeler ...did u see the size of that player ...Can we try to get him back ???  How about Peverley + Caron and our 1st draft pick for Wheeler ????? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

How about Pouliot for Wheeler straight up ? I hear he's good too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

[QUOTE]Did we really give Brad Stuart and Blake Wheeler to get Peverley ?????? OMG ....I feel sick ....I said it thousands of time not to trade Blake Wheeler ...did u see the size of that player ...Can we try to get him back ???  How about Peverley + Caron and our 1st draft pick for Wheeler ????? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

We traded Mark Stuart not Brad, we got back Boris Vlabik and Pevs

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Blake Wheeler....Peverley : How about Pouliot for Wheeler straight up ? I hear he's good too.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

LMAO...  as per the OP Pouliot is one of the most talented...
    This should not even be a debate. Peverly , even if right now has less points,  does so much more than Wheeler. 
    Peverley was the key as of why the 3rd line was doing so well.
    Peverley can play both center and wing effectively.
    Peverley does not get 1st line minutes and still a better overall player than Wheeler.

I don't want to knock Wheeler as I was one that supported him when he was a Bruin (till about mid-season last year) as saying he had more upside than downside in the years to come.  
    Then as a fan I lost patience and hoped to get a return for the guy and we sure did in Peverley. Bonus ..... Bruins won the cup.
    Stuart , another good guy ,  Bruins traded to make space on the cap for Kelly. Another player that helped bring..... the Stanley Cup !
    Can we all stop now this foolishness just becasue the Bruins lost a game to te Jets for the love of God !
    Kel,  thanks made me laugh F hard " you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic.                     

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Blake Wheeler....Peverley:
    [QUOTE]Remember guys when I said the B's shouldnt have traded Wheeler...(look at my past posts) .....well here is the results : Peverley out untill the playoffs... Since the trade : Peverley 72GP  13G 32A 45pts  +15.....29 years old ...6'0'' 195lbs Wheeler 80GP 17G 39A 56Pts  +5 .......25 years old ...6'5.. 205 lbs Who would you take today ?????? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Peverly, 100 out of 100 times.

Wheeler getting a handful more points for a team that does not play defense first like the Bruins means nothing.

I cant belive you are still beating this drum, especially after the Bruins won a Stanley Cup with the trade.  Would you honestly do the deal over, then replay the playoff and see if everything works out the same?

If so, your Stanley Cup predictions have even less credibility.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Blake Wheeler....Peverley : No he wouldnt of as you have posted some of the absolute stupidest trade proposals I have ever seen. I appreciate your enthusiasm for the Bruins, but I suspect you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Kel... perfect post.

This obsession with a soft player who failed in Boston and the team winning the Cup after he leaves is kinda creepy.

ooh, he had a good game... awesome.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Blake Wheeler....Peverley : Thanks saultont !   Believe it or not when Mike O'Connell got fired I sent my resume to Mr Jacobs ...if he would have hired me ...BigWheel would be still with the B's ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Can you imagine the laugh they had in the Bruins' offices? "Hey, this thing is in crayon!!"  "Is working at Home Depot sports management experience?"

Yeah, Big Wheel would still be with the Bruins and the Bruins would be working on Yead 40 Without a big shiny thing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Blake Wheeler....Peverley : Can you imagine the laugh they had in the Bruins' offices? "Hey, this thing is in crayon!!"  "Is working at Home Depot sports management experience?" Yeah, Big Wheel would still be with the Bruins and the Bruins would be working on Yead 40 Without a big shiny thing.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

come on , no need to me mean. Let's kid around but no insults.
    We all know you goalies stick together.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Blake Wheeler....Peverley : Can you imagine the laugh they had in the Bruins' offices? "Hey, this thing is in crayon!!"  "Is working at Home Depot sports management experience?" Yeah, Big Wheel would still be with the Bruins and the Bruins would be working on Yead 40 Without a big shiny thing.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

SoxFan ...hummm I have over 15 years of experience as a coach and GM for minor league teams ....close to 30 years of experience as a hockey referee ...(I was once refering a game with Red Storey and Maurice Richard ) ...I have 30 years of experience in business management and a univerity degree in business management ...Put me in charge of that team and I swear to God , with my hockey knowledges, my passion for the Bruins and my desire to win ...We will win not 3 but 5 Stanley Cup in a row ...and with Wheeler as a Bruin we would have had an easy time last spring ..not 3 x 7 games series for sure.....

Now the best move Peter could do is trade Tuuka Rask while his value is at its best ....believe me ..we will never regret this move if it can help us getting a player like Bobby Ryan or Rick Nash

Now enough talking about my experience if you would like to meet me I will be gla to offer you a beer at the TD Banknorth Garden on March the 10th as I will be travelling to Boston to keep a close look at our BostonBruins ....

Take care

Stanley Cup to the Bruins in 2011-2012-2013

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Such a stupid post. So Wheels has a good game against the B's. Big deal. Id still take Pevs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

Wheeler 81GP 19G 41A 60Pts  +8 .......25 years old ...6'5.. 205 lbs

a good game ???   Give me a break bgrif008 ....you wouldnt take Wheeler back one on one for Peverley ??? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

With a univerity degree and lots of hockey knowledges, what could go wrong? Hire the guy to lead the BostonBruins already! Trade Tuuka and make everyone gla.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Oh my God,  Wheeler has one good game and we're back to this?  The Peverly trade was a brilliant one that propelled them to a Stanley Cup.  Wheeler putting up some points on the top line of a very average team does absolutely nothing to change that.  Size means nothing if you don't know how to use it.  Let the Wheeler crush die.  I thought the Stanley Cup killed that foolishness...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Wheeler blows.

Thread finished.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Stan, I swear, yes he had a good game the other night, but watch that team. The Jets management could walk down to the Red River, catch a beaver, and plop it onto the ice alongside Evander Kane, and it would end up having pretty solid stats too. Your love affair is with the wrong player.

Sections
Shortcuts