boardwide apology

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

boardwide apology

sorry to all for being a tad touchy yesterday. people can be happy or unhappy with whatever they want, why should it matter to me? i let the anti-bruin, pro-pens sentiment i've been hearing everywhere else affect my judgement here on this board. also contributing to my rash sentiments was the jumping of ship in the leafs series by some posters, i percieved anything but bruins win over the pens in 4, as jumping ship. this was not fair, and i apologize. let the good vibes roll.... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re: boardwide apology

I don't fault anyone for believing that the Pens will roll over the Bruins as the Pens are 2-1 favorites.

If people want to say the Bruins are done, fine. If people say the Bruins are going to kill the Pens, fine.

Predictions are like a holes, everyone has them and they all stink.

I'm just going to enjoy the run, you should too adk

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:

sorry to all for being a tad touchy yesterday. people can be happy or unhappy with whatever they want, why should it matter to me? i let the anti-bruin, pro-pens sentiment i've been hearing everywhere else affect my judgement here on this board. also contributing to my rash sentiments was the jumping of ship in the leafs series by some posters, i percieved anything but bruins win over the pens in 4, as jumping ship. this was not fair, and i apologize. let the good vibes roll.... 

If you take all opinions seriously on here .............one can go crazy.

Topics that have black and white answers turn into rainbows. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

I don't fault anyone for believing that the Pens will roll over the Bruins as the Pens are 2-1 favorites.

If people want to say the Bruins are done, fine. If people say the Bruins are going to kill the Pens, fine.

Predictions are like a holes, everyone has them and they all stink.

I'm just going to enjoy the run, you should too adk

oh i enjoy it my friend, sometimes little too much- i may need to check myself into the betty ford clinic if the b's play 14 more games!