Bobby Ryan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Bobby Ryan

In Response to Re: Bobby Ryan:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bobby Ryan : Oh I think Ellis will have a heck of a time when his team is hemmed in. I'm not worried about him getting cranked anymore than anyone else. They all hurt nowadays. Ellis' asset is on the PP & his transition game. Where I think he could end up being a Brian Campbell type, but an even better skater & shot! For a small kid his shot is incredible! And unlike Wideman. He has a real knack of getting it through.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Better shot then Campbell . Agree . Better skater then Campbell . Disagree.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bobby Ryan : Better shot then Campbell . Agree . Better skater then Campbell . Disagree.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    Putting both players at 20yrs old. Now? No Ellis probably isn't, but Ellis at 20 & Campbell at 20 as far as where their skating is & was Ellis should end up better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bobby Ryan : Putting both players at 20yrs old. Now? No Ellis probably isn't, but Ellis at 20 & Campbell at 20 as far as where their skating is & was Ellis should end up better.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Can I use your time machine so I can go back in time to your age to compare if I was as feisty as you are now ? Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

There is no need for Ryan. Its as simple as that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Hanrahan, this is one of those weird things fans do - covet players they like.  When I lived in Toronto, it often felt like the strategy the fans wanted the Leafs to pursue was sign everyone as a free agent, keep the top 21, bury the rest in the minors and then call them up as soon as one of the 21 turned out to be a bum.  The whole e-harmony vibe of wanting every player who plays "Bruins style hockey" to be a Bruin is just an extension of this.  It's a little like Tiger Woods - you're married to a Swedish model but there's a hot skank in front of you so....

Build a team, not a hockey card collection.  ChiaPete has done that.  I see no reason at this time to upset the apple cart because there's a guy out there most of us like who may be available.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

There is a difference for some that when a player might be available who is young and good whether you follow that player or not you want the GM of your favorite team to follow up with the opposing GM and kick the tires. Comments that Bobby Ryan would hurt Bruins chemistry are laughable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Build a team, not a hockey card collection.  ChiaPete has done that.  I see no reason at this time to upset the apple cart because there's a guy out there most of us like who may be available.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Spot on Book.

Teams win championships. Individual players win fantasy league championships and bragging rights for kids and dorks from their mom's basement.

Living amongst the unwashed leafs fans must have been trying.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bobby Ryan : Can I use your time machine so I can go back in time to your age to compare if I was as feisty as you are now ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    You're more than welcome to use my Delorean anytime chow!Laughing