boils down to claude vs martin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCeagles01. Show BCeagles01's posts

boils down to claude vs martin

any team that makes the playoffs, pardon any seed, deserves to be there.

this is when systems work and systems fail.

as far as im concerned, changing your lines in the second game of the first round of the playoffs, against a team you faced 6 times in the reg season, reeks of desperation.

JM obviously has the bruins number when they have the lead. its up to CJ to watch some video tape and break down the 1-4 when trailing. which i thought was gonna be the case for game two, nothing changed.

i also was relying on one goal opening up the flood gates on price, much to my chagrin, did not happen.

going to montreal is gonna suck, cause now Martin can match up lines better, which although hasnt been problem so far, may be a problem for the bruins on the road. esp if the habs get the lead.

in a time like this, one can only hope rask and seguin may be the answer, and thats not very comforting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: boils down to claude vs martin

Seguin must be saying what kind of loser team did i get drafted by!!  And it hurts to say that has a long time Bs fan!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: boils down to claude vs martin:
    [QUOTE]Seguin must be saying what kind of loser team did i get drafted by!!  And it hurts to say that has a long time Bs fan!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

yeah, i'm sure he would have preferred to get drafted by edmonton.  they are "winning".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Any coach in the playoffs vs Clod has an edge.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

CLAWD IS A HAM AND EGGER FOR A COACH

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Same system, same coach....different roster. (thx to jrockstar)