Booing Seguin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Booing Seguin

I was disgusted @ the Booing of Seguin last night by Bruins fans everytime he touched the puck--- extremely classless.

He did not ask to be traded.  He played 3 years for the Bruins and helped win a cup.  Yeah, maybe he did not live up to expectations, but he should not have been given the treatmant that players like PK Subban deserve or somone like Steve Ott.

Pretty pathetic reaction by the fans last night.  Acting like whining Flyers or Rangers fans.  Bruins fans should be better then that.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Re: Booing Seguin

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe it's their way of telling him he must him nearest AA meeting

[/QUOTE]

?? 

From the looks of this statement which I am still trying to understand -- you may need to know where the nearest AA meeting is!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

I thought it was ridiculous and stupid as we'll, not like he begged out of town

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Yaso#7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was disgusted @ the Booing of Seguin last night by Bruins fans everytime he touched the puck--- extremely classless.

He did not ask to be traded.  He played 3 years for the Bruins and helped win a cup.  Yeah, maybe he did not live up to expectations, but he should not have been given the treatmant that players like PK Subban deserve or somone like Steve Ott.

Pretty pathetic reaction by the fans last night.  Acting like whining Flyers or Rangers fans.  Bruins fans should be better then that.

[/QUOTE]

No, he didn't ask to be traded.  He forced the team to trade him by failing to act like a professional athlete.  Who needs a team guard outside their door...during the playoffs? 

F him.  Boo the life out of him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Chara gets the boos in most building he plays in, especially in Ottawa. They could have signed him but chose to sign Redden.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I was in the building last night, the booing was really nothing more than giving the fans something to do.  It wasn't malicious in nature at all.   Aside from the Boychuck hit, the building was pretty quiet.  No one to really hate on that team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

No, he didn't ask to be traded.  He forced the team to trade him by failing to act like a professional athlete.  Who needs a team guard outside their door...during the playoffs? 

F him.  Boo the life out of him.

[/QUOTE]

WOW-- This is exactly what I am talking about--- disgusting.  SEGUIN NO LONGER PLAYS FOR THE BRUINS-- I GET IT.  Your reponse to this is weak.  How about being a man show some class instead of acting like a spoiled child.

One time-- take the high road.  I thought he played like crap last year and especially in the playoffs and have no problem with him being traded, but to say "F him.  Boo the life out of him", that is childish. 

Are you going to do the same to Ference when he comes back with Edmonton?  I hope not.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"How about being a man show some class instead of acting like a spoiled child."

This is what a lot of Bruins fans and management wanted of Seguin.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Are you going to do the same to Ference when he comes back with Edmonton?  I hope not.

[/QUOTE]

One guy left it all on the ice and was no longer needed by the Bruins.  The other is a petulant drunk child who could have helped his team win a Cup, but instead was sent packing for a lack of professionalism.

How are they similar, outside of being ex-Bruins?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

He's now an enemy player.  And like any other opposition player he's looking to beat the Bruins at every opportunity.  Being booed comes with that package.  As I see it his well-documented departure was more of his own doing as was the residue response from the fans.

Sections
Shortcuts