Boring threads on their way soon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Boring threads on their way soon

Well  it's coming and way too early.  The boring threads that share laughs among a few.. heee ! Haha! That consists of casual irrelavant jargon attempted to be animated with a series of page

Long pictures turning these forums into discussions that should be part of the lifestyle section.  The one who is most creative in this regard is the forum king. If you contribute to these boring irrelevant talks... you are deemed as one who brings assertive type material to these forums.  Now that the bruins are gone very prematurely .... bring them threads on forum faithfuls 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: Boring threads on their way soon

I don't enjoy diatribes about nothing.  When the talk is not taken personal then make your statement clearly.  Hockey conversations are great, I like the positive or solution based threads, anyone can be negative ( the whole world is full of media spikes to that affect).  So, the forum fathfuls don't like repeative rants.  A prediction is worth a thousand words of nothing.  Marco be open minded whenever possible.  Cheers.    

"Don't judge me monkey" 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

I don't enjoy diatribes about nothing.  When the talk is not taken personal then make your statement clearly.  Hockey conversations are great, I like the positive or solution based threads, anyone can be negative ( the whole world is full of media spikes to that affect).  So, the forum fathfuls don't like repeative rants.  A prediction is worth a thousand words of nothing.  Marco be open minded whenever possible.  Cheers.    

"Don't judge me monkey" 

wtv solution we can discuss .. no problem .  some posters deserve all of it every iota..

now Isla... i much prefer the criticism then boring talks about futile subjects surrounded by  "colorful dialogue"

its about hockey and what happened last night is a shameful denoument to what was already a foregone script, the rest is talk .... more often  way too casual

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

WHERE IS BAHAB AND NAS ETC..  YEA THOUGHT SO

Sections
Shortcuts